You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Got my shot yesterday. Covaxin from Fortis Hospital, Rs 1250. Only private hospital other than Max Hospital giving shots to 18+ in Chandigarh.
Booked through Arogya Setu app day before, luckily got an open slot for yesterday. Next shot after 28 days.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Looking at the crowds in these vaccination center, I would sure wait until the dust is settled. And hoping I don't catch it before that. -_-

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
*www.indiatoday.in/india/story/maha...report-mucormycosis-deaths-1801655-2021-05-12

The Black Death of our generation. Scary as hell.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
What's the status of the vaccination? Have you guys got vaccinated yet?
*sighs. Ṭhat's all I can do, ṃan. India needs vax.

Our situation is going really bad, India seems to be the new USA but even worst. Just look at this graph and tell me you don't feel overly sad and scared-:

12.35.02 brave_00206.png

tbh, I think India should be mocked on the election rallies and religious gatherings, heavily. We did really messed up. More than half of people died post khumbh mela in Uttarakhand, similar situation in states like bengal.

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
*sighs. Ṭhat's all I can do, ṃan. India needs vax.

Our situation is going really bad, India seems to be the new USA but even worst. Just look at this graph and tell me you don't feel overly sad and scared-:

View attachment 20243

tbh, I think India should be mocked on the election rallies and religious gatherings, heavily. We did really messed up. More than half of people died post khumbh mela in Uttarakhand, similar situation in states like bengal.
Religion got us again just like it always does.

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Regional SARS-CoV-2 Variant Proportions (pdf attachment)
Cases, Data, and Surveillance

Attachments

• 10-COVID-Scobie-508.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
Top Bottom