You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
really... these private hospitals have shown their true colours during this pandemic ... an organized loot is happening out there.
You can relate these things in webseries like "High".
Government known for banning these things like plants products doing favours to pharma medical industries to maintain supply of "customers" (patients).

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Did you find a good one? Or can others give some suggestions? From what I've heard, the sub-1000 rs ones don't work properly and don't last. The ones by Dr. Trust are high priced, 2k to 2.5k.
Some suggest to purchase it from medical store for genuine product. Our relative purchased one for ₹350, don't know exact name.

I don't think that's needed.
Dr. Trust increased price just after March.. :?:
It was available for below 1k.
You can check here pricehistory.in

We wanted to buy one, but now we aren't buying.
It's better to take regular vitamin supply, sunlight for vitamin d (7am to 10am), ayurvedic medicine, drinking Unani and other mixtures, drinking hot water all day, camphor vapours, Bhimseni camphor with aroma burners and sanitize everything when you come home, avoid crowd wear mask and don't touch mask when outside, wear gloves, don't always use sanitizer use soap.
Other than these you can't do enything.
Eat 1 boiled egg regularly, healthy food is a must. Fruits lemons, oranges, dry fruits etc.
Stay home stay safe.

Asymptomatic patients shows normal readings in those oximeter. And as of now there more asymptomatic patients compared to other.
So no need oximeter..
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201117/8f0eb0d3fb6d1a52a1c858e752568c4a.jpg
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201117/761644b0947cac76418cf3a0142a749c.jpg
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201117/8bd8762c33e0550db6ddc0e35b184d75.jpg

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

After watching this video (last interview) I need to rethink about my post above.. ...i.e. instead of taking medicines supplements unnecessary precautions extra care, focus should be simply on following SMS (social distance, mask, sanitize) and avoiding crowds for not getting infected.

It's better to take regular vitamin supply, sunlight for vitamin d (7am to 10am), ayurvedic medicine, drinking Unani and other mixtures, drinking hot water all day, camphor vapours, Bhimseni camphor with aroma burners.
Eat 1 boiled egg regularly, healthy food is a must. Fruits lemons, oranges, dry fruits etc.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Makes sense considering nothing will make you resistant to COVID. If that were possible, COVID would have been long gone by now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sorry haven't been much active on the forum lately. Got tested positive today (asymptomatic) and have been told to be under strict home quarantine for next 2 weeks. :(

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Sorry haven't been much active on the forum lately. Got tested positive today (asymptomatic) and have been told to be under strict home quarantine for next 2 weeks. :(
Take care buddy! Good thing you don't have to stay in hospital/ isolation center, you will feel much more comfortable at home.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-pfizer-vp-no-need-for-vaccines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over
Some valid points indeed but one thing he also agrees on is need of vaccine for most vulnerable groups & considering India is not going to be USA with capacity to arrange vaccine stock for its entire population, here this debate about vaccinating everyone should not matter as much.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It's going to be a while before everyone is vaccinated. Doubt we will have the doses even if we have the infrastructure to systematically arrange it.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
It's going to be a while before everyone is vaccinated. Doubt we will have the doses even if we have the infrastructure to systematically arrange it.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

exactly. people are thinking that once vaccine is made, corona will get vanished. the vaccine will still take time to reach each and every nook and corner of the world. And i feel, till that time herd immunity may develop.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
A proper vaccine cannot be developed in 1 or 2 years. It would take 10+ years for side effects to even appear to track how successful the vaccine is and there has already been reports of death on current vaccine trials. All these vaccine announcements is just to increase stock prices.

Top Bottom