You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
i have a Philips Respironics one which my mother used some 5 years back
I have met people use this especially people with breathing issues, way before pandemic. Only difference now is these are being by the general wide population as well.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Scams: Virus Blocker Card

GreatDio (Set Of 4) virus shut/virus blocker card/virus shut out neck hanging out/virus protection card Air Freshener Sterilization/Protection Portable Card With Lanyard/Strap For Kids And Adults Amazon.in

Befinitive Virus Shut Out Card (Made In JAPAN) Virus Blocker Environment/Air Sterilization/Sanitisation Card Neck Hanging (30 Days)-10 Piece/For Kids Students School/For Home, Offices/Anti-Bacterial *www.amazon.in/dp/B08FBJNDTC/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fab_McbEFbXFAAY2C

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Contracted covid-19 ... had fever (102 deg) for just one day and weakness for 4-5 days after that & lost my sense of smell & taste... nothing much ... felt like a normal flu only that local district administration came and took me out and tested whole family who came out negative.
Here in Aligarh, UP, its mandatory hospitalisation for 7 days whether you show any symptoms or not . Tested again and waiting for report ...
If one has it and is below 40yrs and if you have diabetics or other complications people in your home then better to get hospitalized otherwise just some multi-vitamin capsules will suffice.
Thing to mention, govt quarantine centre is fantastic ... staff are very aware always wearing ppe kits and cleanliness is being looked out regularly while in a local pvt hospital forget ppe kits , doctors were not wearing even masks .

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Contracted covid-19 ... had fever (102 deg) for just one day and weakness for 4-5 days after that & lost my sense of smell & taste... nothing much ... felt like a normal flu only that local district administration came and took me out and tested whole family who came out negative.
Here in Aligarh, UP, its mandatory hospitalisation for 7 days whether you show any symptoms or not . Tested again and waiting for report ...
If one has it and is below 40yrs and if you diabetics or other complications people in your home then better to get hospitalized otherwise just some multi-vitamin capsules will suffice.
Thing to mention, govt quarantine centre is fantastic ... staff are very aware always wearing ppe kits and cleanliness is being looked out regularly while in a local pvt hospital forget ppe kits , doctors were not wearing even masks .
Get well soon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If one has it and is below 40yrs and if you diabetics or other complications people in your home then better to get hospitalized otherwise just some multi-vitamin capsules will suffice.
Take care buddy & don't forget to do followup checks even after it is over for at least a few months.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If one has it and is below 40yrs and if you have diabetics or other complications people in your home then better to get hospitalized otherwise just some multi-vitamin capsules will suffice.
U be safe man.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Get well soon man.

But Can you brief me up that did you got that usual feeling which one gets before getting a flu. It is best described as a pain in in the pipe or region between nose and and nasopharynx. Something which you feel when water gets into nose by mistake.. I am getting this feel quite a few days, Got my test, waiting for result but am not sure if it is covid or what, As I get this flu thing at this time of year, So am confused now...

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Get well soon man.

But Can you brief me up that did you got that usual feeling which one gets before getting a flu. It is best described as a pain in in the pipe or region between nose and and nasopharynx. Something which you feel when water gets into nose by mistake.. I am getting this feel quite a few days, Got my test, waiting for result but am not sure if it is covid or what, As I get this flu thing at this time of year, So am confused now...

I had a very high fever for one full day with my whole body from head to toe under constant pain/ache as if I’ve run for miles and also I had chills throughout the fever. I didn’t experience any specific pain in the throat although many here in the quarantine centre complained of sore throat like some rash in the throat combined with a runny or blocked nose. Some experienced persistent dry cough. I also had persistent cough but for about 4-5 hrs only. But the most common symptom amongst all of us was the loss of sense of smell and taste. I couldn’t smell anything & the same with taste. I have this habit of complaining to my wife about what went wrong in the taste of dinner/lunch .. I told her its your good times, make whatever the hell you want. Though I’ve recovered my taste but yet to recover smell fully.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn’t smell anything & the same with taste. I have this habit of complaining to my wife about what went wrong in the taste of dinner/lunch *emoji.tapatalk-cdn.com/emoji23.png.. I told her its your good times, make whatever the hell you want. Though I’ve recovered my taste but yet to recover smell fully.
:lol: That's some silver lining.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I had a very high fever for one full day with my whole body from head to toe under constant pain/ache as if I’ve run for miles and also I had chills throughout the fever. I didn’t experience any specific pain in the throat although many here in the quarantine centre complained of sore throat like some rash in the throat combined with a runny or blocked nose. Some experienced persistent dry cough. I also had persistent cough but for about 4-5 hrs only. But the most common symptom amongst all of us was the loss of sense of smell and taste. I couldn’t smell anything & the same with taste. I have this habit of complaining to my wife about what went wrong in the taste of dinner/lunch .. I told her its your good times, make whatever the hell you want. Though I’ve recovered my taste but yet to recover smell fully.

I do not have fever but am feeling sore throat. Anyways, I am suspecting this to be covid because about 3 weeks before, I went to a mobile shop to get my mobile repaired, That guy cought covid. But As i am not feeling Most of those symptoms, I feel this is the usual cold which I get once in october and once in march. Or during change of seasons to be exact.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Get well soon. My uncle had COVID and he also had loss of smell and fever. He is well now.

want to know more about the loss of smell in COVID:
*hms.harvard.edu/news/how-covid-19-causes-loss-smell

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
^or people don't want to test for corona willingly.
May be those numbers of daily tests are forced test or tracing.

Top Bottom