*github.com/nic-delhi/AarogyaSetu_Android

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I'm actually very impressed. Will go through this weekend. Good step by govt

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
At my workplace, for the month of June, going office is voluntary, at a cap of 25% workforce. But those who go should have the Arogya Setu app mandatorily.
Needless to say, I am paranoid that if I am forced to join office from July, I would have to install that freaking app.

Edit: Just read the app has gone open source. This is massive!

Last edited:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Capture.PNG

0.1% of the world's population has been officially infected.

quicky008

Technomancer
We were told by our employer that we had to submit a corona test report before we could come to work again.

So i went ahead and got myself tested in a pvt nursing home by spending a grand total of 3k yesterday(even though i had no symptoms).

Today i got a call from them that i had been tested positive,which came to me as a massive shock.I was in a state of utter disbelief!

What are the odds that their report might be a false positive or a duplicitous/fake? I rarely go out of my home,and when i do i take all possible precautions,so its very unlikely that i have covid.More importantly,i dont have any symptoms.

Do these private organizations do these kind of shady things for money?

I am also worried that my neightbours,local people etc may start harassing our family should they learn of this issue.

Top Bottom