You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hot weather is working, cases are decreasing and people are recovering fast.
Herd immunity is taking effect. But Hot weather is killing the virus cannot be speculated. Its true the Virus cannot survive high temps but hot weather is a taking toll on virus cannot be agreed upon.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Sorry, but talk about facts, don't provide speculations.
It's not confirmed about hot weather kills virus.
Please dont spread rumours. (About hot weather)
And cases are not decreasing.

Adani Electricity and Maharashtra govt made setu app mandatory for their employees.
Herd immunity is taking effect. But Hot weather is killing the virus cannot be speculated. Its true the Virus cannot survive high temps but hot weather is a taking toll on virus cannot be agreed upon.

*www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/sun...virus-fastest-scientists-200424065853466.html

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
We're still not at the peak yet.. Can't imagine how much longer this will be around

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
We're still not at the peak yet.. Can't imagine how much longer this will be around

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
My Opinion - Worst scenario in case lockdown doesn't extend..
Very bad governing by Maharashtra, as they resume metro projects work in Pune and also planned to add more relaxation after 3 may.
giving relaxation in lockdown means you completely misunderstood the word "Lockdown", also meanings are different for different states.
Both Central and State governments doing mistakes which they can't revert and will affect us all longtime.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very bad governing by Maharashtra, as they resume metro projects work in Pune and also planned to add more relaxation after 3 may.
giving relaxation in lockdown means you completely misunderstood the word "Lockdown", also meanings are different for different states.
Both Central and State governments doing mistakes which they can't revert and will affect us all longtime.
It is about choosing between lesser of the two evils, this lockdown may end up killing more people eventually(say 1-2 years down the line) than coronavirus.

icebags

Technomancer
i hope they introduce annual lockdown week as a practice. or may be annual lockdown month.

maheshn

Journeyman
Not possible even for a single day.

They already do it in places like Indonesia (Bali). They just don't call it a lockdown

Do a google for "Bali Day of Silence" or "Nyepi"

:D

A link too

This Was Nyepi 2020 - Bali Day of Silence - , Bali 24 Hours Offline on Silent Day

Nerevarine

Incarnate
They already do it in places like Indonesia (Bali). They just don't call it a lockdown

Do a google for "Bali Day of Silence" or "Nyepi"

:D

A link too

This Was Nyepi 2020 - Bali Day of Silence - , Bali 24 Hours Offline on Silent Day
The difference between a suggestion and an enforcement..
Me thinks

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I think community spread will start from today, as lockdown relaxations are given. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom