Yahoo Sniffers! Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Greetings All,

I'm sure by now almost everyone on this universe is aware of this irritating sniffers going on. PCs in LAN are easy prey, specially where they are connected thru a HUB. All the yahoo chats could be recorded by the sniffers and hence the privacy is F*****d to core.. I'm sick of trying to find a resolution for this, did find one, but not satisfactory enuf. Anyone encountered the same??

PS: My humble request to one and all, plz dont post if you have no clue what am talking about by saying: Use firewall, use blablabla, I tried almost everything possible on this earth.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
What you are asking is an encrypted chat traffic to be made between any two chatters.

You can send this suggestion to Yahoo as its a good idea

I am not sure whether the inbuilt Chat Windows in Gmail has encryption enabled. I know for sure that the login page uses SSL

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
techtronic said:
What you are asking is an encrypted chat traffic to be made between any two chatters.

You can send this suggestion to Yahoo as its a good idea

I am not sure whether the inbuilt Chat Windows in Gmail has encryption enabled. I know for sure that the login page uses SSL

Yups, you get me! Thankfully some of my friends are so dumb tht they don't even understand the configuration part.... Simlite is one such utility. How to recommend yahoo about it?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yes!! Even I'm so sick of these sniffers :mad: Though we suggest this to Yahoo, won't it be really long by the time they implement it? :confused:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Dose this help?
and links for the sniffing part? I know I should google, but I have done that in the past and failed plenty of times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom