Yahoo msngr problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well guys wenever i try to call a person or if sum of my frends try to call me thru the yahoo msngr and also wen i try to go in any of the chat rooms (like university based rooms) ..a BLUE SCREEN (of horror)and the message says that WINDOWS IS SHOWING THIS SCREEN TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE TO UR SYSTEm..or sumthing of that sort and it gives sum codes and blah blah....Then i hv to restart my PC and till now i cannot call a person online or even enter a chat room...:(

This hapens everytime and only wen sum one tries to call me thru yahoo msngr or wen i enter a chat room.
While normal chatting this problem doesnt arise...

I hv WIN-XP PRO(no SP2 as pirated version),256 MB DDR(266) HYNIX RAM,BIOS version BF86510A.86A.0075.P24 i use IE-6

Help guys....

cheers n e-peace...

ravemz

Broken In
it is the BSOD - blue screen of death.

it comes up whenever ur system is unstable coz of some bad drivers or software installation.

i will recommend u to unistall yahoo and then install some other version .

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
BEEN THERE DONE THAT...
Hv tried installin the latest Yahoo msngr...but no use..the problem still persists guys..:( I still get tat idiotic and frustrating BSOD :(

Shud i install a fresh copy of my BIOS ?? :? :? ?? plz suggest...

cheers n e-peace....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
im using an INTEL D865 GBF mobo and i d/loaded the BIOS version earlier from the MS site..here is the link mate..
... *downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-d...rofessional&lang=eng&strOSs=44&submit=Go!#UTL
well so shud i reinstall my BIOS ??? :?

Im having WIN XP PROFESSIONAL(pirated so no SP2),256 MB DDR(266)RAM.

cheers n e-peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom