yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

Journeyman
u r aware whenever we login yahoo msger if there r n e new msges it shows a pop up window as well as there is an "envelope" like icon on the system tray on which if v double click the mail box is opened, but each time it brings me to mail login page of yahoo & not to my inbox [mail page].

My question is there n e way by which i dnt have to type my mail id & psswd each time? like how we have a preference in logging in yahoo msger....like automatically sign up.

plz reply

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
in preferences goto GENERAL --> Tick the option AUTOMATICALLY SIGN IN WHEN I CLICK A YAHOO! LINK IN THE MSNGR and u will be able to directly sign in

expertno.1

Technomancer
well when u have to click on the mail link ur browser opens.....so what you hae to do is to "save this password and username for entire server" in opera and use password manager in firefox

it depends on browser as wel as mesenger ..whatever you choose

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
It's not safe to save the password in your browser for your email acounts. Rather, use the method that shwetanshu mentioned. Also, if you want more security, then stick to your current settings and sign in manually each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom