yahoo messenger invisibility help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticflare

Journeyman
hey guys plz help me. My friends always catch me in the invisible mode in yahoo messenger by those conference invite and imvironment tricks . Is any fool proof method of staying invisible and our invisibility immune to such tricks.Plz lemme know.

iinfi

mekalodu
i cant help ... but u can try Yahoo help or mail yahoo customer care ...

yahoo customer care people usually reply within 72Hrs.
good luck

bharathbala2003

why need title?
arcticflare said:
hey guys plz help me. My friends always catch me in the invisible mode in yahoo messenger by those conference invite and imvironment tricks . Is any fool proof method of staying invisible and our invisibility immune to such tricks.Plz lemme know.

wat u mean by conf. invite.. do u invite them or wat? if they invite dont reply.. jus leave it.. :D else appear offline to em always thro stealth settings.. n unblk em whn u wanna chat wit em.. or if u wanna chat wid ya GAL without ny disturbance of frnds.. activate a NEW ID or call her UP!! :wink:

babumuchhala

In the zone
arcticflare said:
yahoo helper is hopeless it's an automated service
Mot the Yahoo! Helper om the messenger. The Yahoo! custacare on the Yahoo! site. Send an email to Yahoo! stating ur problem. Just look on Yahoo!.com for help.

iinfi

mekalodu
THATS RITE
by saying yahoo customer care i meant help @ yahoo.com site and not the messenger ,....

they will help you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom