Y! Messenger 7 (BETA) for INDIA...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
mohit said:
@talrejaharish

hey dude the link for the indian version only downloads a 490 kb (approx)file ... is there any link for the complete direct download of the beta version so that i can give it to my frnds ?or is the yahoo msngr beta so small in size ?
Hmm, we will have to run the program again (with internet) and that will directly downalod and install the program.

Another major bug:
File transfer disabled for users other than yahoo7 on both sides,i.e., if i have 7, other has 6, file transfer is disabled for me...

G

i m going to download it . it seems more attractive..! but if it large download then will wail for digit to give it!!!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I'm trying it out too. Seems fine to me other than the Script errors in conferences. I had no issues with links in normal IM windows. It hasn't crashed yet for me and file transfer was smooth (Y! 7 to Y! 7; didn't try with 6 yet). I have seen some cosmetic changes but nothing really substantial.

rohanbee

Padawan
Started using this version of Windows messenger. No errors yet but i just used for a little time only. I guess time will tell. So i belive it has the voip feature. Anyone use it yet?

iinfi

mekalodu
my firefox is behaving erratically ...
its hanging ever few mins...... is it bcoz of the new yahoo messenger BETA or some other reason i dunno ...

OP
T

talrejaharish

Journeyman

go to extensions n uninstall Y! Toolbar from ur Firefox ... everythin will be alrite then...

rohanbee
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:04 pm Post subject:
Started using this version of Windows messenger. No errors yet but i just used for a little time only. I guess time will tell. So i belive it has the voip feature. Anyone use it yet?

dude... we are discusing Y! Messenger 7.0 (BETA) and not Windows Messenger :D :D :D :D :D

Check the topic before posting dude. .. probably all this happenin due to multi tabs in Firefox :p :p :p :p :p

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
I suggest, not to install this version! I tried it last night and had these problems:
- Script error, when i click on the links in the messenger window
- Crashes (only once for me, but other ppl expierence this more)
- Heavy on system resource (even more than the earllier version)

More reasons: :p
- That hidden emoticons program can't be used :D
- The interface looks bad when comapred to ealrier version, IMO
- It's a 8.5mb setup.

On the positive note:
- The file transfer thing is better and improved very much, i just tried sending/recieving files and it went on well...
- The voice/ internet call thing sounds good, but i dont think it will be much of a use to me.

Overall it needs improvement, but u guys decide for yourself and their is nothing wrong in trying this out....

@MOHIT - This is why I asked ... :eek:

pradipudhaya

Broken In
People, why dont yahoo come with an anti spam for messenger. Instead of allowing bots to roam the place. Its really irritating

Sourabh

Laptoping
Bat gets to work to review even the betas..lol

good work batty, hope all the flaws are removed soon and they have their final yahoo messenger 7 available for download then and mebbe then i wod think its worth downloading on dialup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom