Xtreeme Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Hey whats with that game that was gonna be launched. Please share whatever info you have. Here are some screenshots from the game.
*www.strategyinformer.com/pictures/screenshots/xtreemeforces-16.jpg
*www.strategyinformer.com/pictures/screenshots/xtreemeforces-6.jpg
*www.strategyinformer.com/pictures/screenshots/xtreemeforces-17.jpg

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The screenshots are very old, infact almost a year or more old. They have made rapid progress in the design and engince since then. Be assured that the game won't be looking like this when it comes out!

bharathbala2003

why need title?
wel wel... if am not wrong isnt this the game cody told me that sum indian developers are workin on.. man if so the screenies (latest 1's rock) am i rite cody :wink:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
but sadly the game dosent look good at all , cant say if they will be able to make some monet with this one, atleast i will not buy it as i have seen the gameplay video of extreme forces on www.gametrailers.com . search it there and download and see how depressing it is

Finally , as the game is being developed bu indian developers i wish them good luck.

duke_m

Right off the assembly line
about that game you asked for

hey...
it's the first indian game by soem boys in Bangalore........
great to see a game made in India......
anyone tell me when it will be released......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Errr....cody if my memory servers me correctly then wasnt this the same project title that a site called www.raptorentertainment.com was workin on??? :p
Whats it all about???? I tried and google for it but sigh not much info popped up :?
With that apart these screenies are pretty old and also no release date is specified yet.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yes, the websites belong to the guy who are devloping this game. Infact I have been in contact with one of the core team member who goes by the name of CalyPso on the SKOAR! forum for some time. I know that they are working day and night to make the game as polished as possible.

But after Tarey's post, I checked out the video and I must agree with him. It's so dissapointing! wonder why they uploaded that video in the first place?! I will have to ask ClayPso about it soon.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i will like to point out one more thing :eek: ,
see the pic below
the shadows casted by the level are in doffrent diarection then the shadow casted by the jeep ........... :shock: ? hmmmm :!: :!:

*www.geocities.com/tarey_g/xtreemeforces-17.jpg

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
see these screenshots, look better than posted above

*www.raptorentertainment.com/pictures/05.jpg

*www.raptorentertainment.com/pictures/01.jpg

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Re: about that game you asked for

duke_m said:
hey...

Well i think u are mistaken it is not the first indian game.
Who can forget the ever so infamous yoddha and chakravyuh.
And recently paradox published battledust:the championship

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Re: about that game you asked for

Darthvader said:
duke_m said:
hey...

Well i think u are mistaken it is not the first indian game.
Who can forget the ever so infamous yoddha and chakravyuh.
And recently paradox published battledust:the championship

i think u r mistaken darthvader, afaik the games yoddha and chakravyuh were base on the already made game engines(if i am correct yoddha was made on q2 engine) .
this game they have started from making their own game engine , so thats why everyone calls this the first india made game. :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Darthvader said:
well wat about battledust by paradox?????
they said they created their own dx8 engine for that

Darthvader you are mistaken again , battledust is based on A5 Conitech gaming engine which is not developed by paradox studios.

Darthvader said:
they said they created their own dx8 engine for that
they never said they created their own dx8 engine ..

Anurag Khurana (CEO of Paradox Studios)says that due to the lack of experience they had used the A5 Conitech gaming engine for the development of Battledust: The Championship along with C++ and popular 3D and 2D softwares for doing textures. source

BDTC is made on Conitec’s A5 Engine. It’s not the top of the line new age game engine but, if worked smart with, it can give very good results which you can clearly see in BDTC. source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom