Xperia Recalled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval_man

Journeyman
There seems to be some 'firmware' issues and SE on the verge of recalling 'Xperia' in toto.

Final result is expected in few days?

source:
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452788

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
LOL>..its recall in the sense that they want to install new firmwares in the hpone. And that too, they were recalled from the retailers and not the consumers. So chill, its selling great and I dont think anything will hinder its progress. Most likely, they are going to put support for Active Panels from now on.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yup. The response is pretty cold, at least here in India. And these same people had pounced on the E90 when it was launched.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
XPERIA is doing good for a high end device.We are in for a global recession and its obvious that high end devices such as the XPERIA are suffering. Same goes for all high end phones such as the INNOV8. But its doing real well outside.

*www.phonearena.com/htmls/Sony-Ericsson-XPERIA-X1-Review-review-r_2072.html

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hmm...

whats the source of ur "doing well"??..

recession affected outside more that in india if u know correctly. whatever u say xperia reception was ok. nthing great just ok.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*www.plemix.com/

Right side.Best selling products.Plemix is one of the most prized online sites in the UK and the US.

1$=50 rs now in India, prices run higher and outside, you have subsidized prices for these phones, much like the iphone.Get it for free with a 12 month contract.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
what are u saying??... ur just posting some links..does that make it true...

whatever the price or numbers or links... in india atleast xperia is doing bad... coz the shop owners say so... i know one who took 5 in stock and still have 4 with him...

its just a cool looking pda with large screen.accept it. the big ram and proccy is peanuts coz its on win mo. use it for more than a hour. everyone will say its true. its just a win mo phone.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It runs on Win Mo, so its oviouslyly a Win Mo phone.N97 is also just another Symbian phone. you are basing your facts running a 1st gen Win Mo mobile and have no idea to the responsiveness or the change XPERIA or other Win Mo touch devices he brought to the arena. Lets keep facts as facts.It is the most powerful smartphone in the market yet.In India money doesn come cheap. 39k is quite high a price and I dont expect this phone to run off the shelves in a hurry. Christmas is coming up, business will increase later in the year. Basically people will buy when they have money.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
coz the shop owners say so...

Hey dude just don't listen to shop owners crap ask them about xda developers and all they will say who are they..........

N97 is also just another Symbian phone.
it's not just another symbian phone it's next generation symbian phone.........

It runs on Win Mo, so its oviouslyly a Win Mo phone. you are basing your facts running a 1st gen Win Mo mobile and have no idea to the responsiveness or the change XPERIA or other Win Mo touch devices he brought to the arena. Lets keep facts as facts.It is the most powerful smartphone in the market yet.In India money doesn come cheap. 39k is quite high a price and I dont expect this phone to run off the shelves in a hurry. Christmas is coming up, business will increase later in the year. Basically people will buy when they have money.

Yea in india xperia innov8 are big things even for high class business mens no one wants to spend money on a 40k PHONE when they can get a 30K laptop and a 10k mobile for that price.............

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
naturally i wont.... but u need to see this guy.... only guy i know with G1 ... and shop owners need not to know abt XDA..whats it good for them??..

@ dream..

xperia wont make the impact u say.period. wait and see.. just see the xmas list of shops..there are a lot of stuff... even the high class u say... they are not warming up to it.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom