Xperia M2 - Rs 21990 , Htc Desire 816 - Rs 23990 , Htc desire 210- Rs 8700 launched ..

rish1

Cyborg Agent
HTC One -Rs 49990 Xperia M2 - Rs 21990 , Htc Desire 816 - Rs 23990 , Htc desire 210- Rs 8700

HTC One(M8) Launched for Rs 49,990

Xperia M2 Dual launched for Rs 21,990

Htc Desire 816 Launched for Rs 23,990

Htc Desire 210 launched for Rs 8,700

damnn this is a complete 180 degree turn .. sony is behaving like Htc and Htc is behaving like Sony

Kudos to HTC for launching Desire 816 at such cheap price considering that till last year they were overpricing Their products.. its good they have changed their Poilcy and are coming to good terms..

htc one priced at Rs49,900 also pricing is great compared to soap box.. atleast it offers a premium build and looks... by htc standards its damn good as people were expecting 60k

very good now they need to price desire 610 at 16-17k and they would win the 2014 sales easily

Hope Htc recovers well and good and keep this stratergy

But disappointed by Xperia M2 dual prices.. that's too high price.. since this one is not even IPS display .. well i am sure they'll drop the prices to 17k next month..

no chance of selling at that price Sony..

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
50k for HTC One? Sigh, it seems HTC are determined to follow Blackberry and go bankrupt...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
wow !! htc desire 816's price is just about right.. gr8 specs at 24k !! :)

Chipset Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400
CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Adreno 305

Slightly overclocked chipset that is present in Moto G..
Not what you expect from a 24k phone, at 24k they were supposed to give full Krait quadcores not cortex a7..
Atleast they could have puta SD 600 in it..
PS: Nexus 5 is just 3k more and it comes with Snapdragon 800

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
GPU Adreno 305

Not what you expect from a 24k phone, at 24k they were supposed to give full Krait quadcores not cortex a7..

+1...when I saw the 816 specs correctly i found that out morover 816 is a phablet

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
GPU Adreno 305

Blame qualcomm for this there is no Processor like Snapdragon 600. it has been discontinued...

so you either have msm8928 snapdragon 400 or Snapdragon 800/801.. and in 3 months these phone prices will go under Rs 20,000

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Blame qualcomm for this there is no Processor like Snapdragon 600. it has been discontinued...

so you either have msm8928 snapdragon 400 or Snapdragon 800/801.. and in 3 months these phone prices will go under Rs 20,000
For those specs 816 should not have been priced higher than 20000 at launch, Arm A7? This is 2014.

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
For those specs 816 should not have been priced higher than 20000 at launch, Arm A7? This is 2014.

13 mp camera.. and these are of very good quality.. T2 ultra is also at the same price with great camera.. that is why the cost is high..

you can't expect high quality 13 MP camera under 20k at launch not yet..
apart from SOC this has everything that you would expect a 25k midranger to be..
But what can they do if qualcomm does not have it ?

do you know the difference between a snapdragon 200 like SOC and snapdragon 800 like SOc would not even be 10-20 $ .. It's the other parts that costs money to support that chipset like Ram, display , camera , build that determines the price

even grand 2 with a good 8 Mp is 20k still..

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
13 mp camera.. and these are of very good quality.. T2 ultra is also at the same price with great camera.. that is why the cost is high..

you can't expect high quality 13 MP camera under 20k at launch not yet..
apart from SOC this has everything that you would expect a 25k midranger to be..
But what can they do if qualcomm does not have it ?

do you know the difference between a snapdragon 200 like SOC and snapdragon 800 like SOc would not even be 10-20 $ .. It's the other parts that costs money to support that chipset like Ram, display , camera , build that determines the price

even grand 2 with a good 8 Mp is 20k still..
Grand 2 was always overpriced, Samsung just cashing in their brandname. And about the camera, if I wanted the phone for the camera I'd gone for Lumia, the chipset is very weak for a 24k device.

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Grand 2 was always overpriced, Samsung just cashing in their brandname. And about the camera, if I wanted the phone for the camera I'd gone for Lumia, the chipset is very weak for a 24k device.

Which lumia phone would you go for ? Upcoming lumia 830 ? News flash it will also have the same Quad core Cortex A7. I think there will be head to head competition between lumia camera and these 13 mp snappers.. and difference if any will be marginal only..

lumia 1320 itself also uses that CPU.. and these phones are anyday better than lumia 1320 but wait for 830 and you will see the same cortex a7.. as simply there is no other CPU available right now.. there is 1 variant which is dual core Krait used in S4 mini and htc one mini with adreno 305 but i doubt they'll use that since in people mind quad core >> dual core..
The next best mid ranger SOC is snapdragon 610 which won't come until december/ january...

Qualcomm fked it up that's why all oem have to suffer and which makes consumers suffer..

i know its too weak for a 24k Phone and that's why i was too furious with qualcomm and wrote about it in one of the other threads.. and if you really go by that

a Lumia 520 SOC for 7000 is much much better than this quadcore Cortex A7 .. it just needed higher clocks..

- - - Updated - - -

btw these are just mrp and not actual sale prices.. you do realise that mobiles are never sold at their mrps .. offline this would be available at 22-23k easily..
and online it will be available at 20-21k through deals and discounts

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
The M2 looks great,Sony makes the best designed phones but does not know how to set the price.The Xperia M was well priced but Moto G displaced it,but here the Moto X already displaces the M2 right off the bat.

Top Bottom