Xiaomi piston 3 buying suggestion

$hadow

Geek in making
You didn't read any of my posts

I was looking for more of a amount breakdown. I haven't purchased anything from abroad with paypal, so is there any additional charge associated with it? Or is it just like buying games with paypal?

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I was looking for more of a amount breakdown. I haven't purchased anything from abroad with paypal, so is there any additional charge associated with it? Or is it just like buying games with paypal?
Some 2% charge is added as currency conversion I guess

blackbird

Journeyman
^ not yet bro, instyead i should have got it from allphoneunlock from eBay for 200 extra

Do you have any other IEM in mind which is in the same range ?
I mean you might have researched few and you might have a alternative to this too

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Do you have any other IEM in mind which is in the same range ?
I mean you might have researched few and you might have a alternative to this too
No. I had piston 2 which is good enough for me but I lost it, so going to piston 3. If you have piston 2 then piston 3 is not worth it.

Piston 3 is lite weight, more bass than ver 2 and more refined

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice purchase, do a review once you get it.

On a side note, allphoneunlock is one of the most genuine sellers in ebay. I had bought two Xiaomi powerbanks from them, got in 3 days flat. Always got genuine items from them.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Did you receive the iems?
Please do enlighten about customs if any you have paid.
Not yet received bro. In my orders page the attached a screen shot of the package with address on it. They quoted $9 on it so I think it will not attract the customs

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Not yet received bro. In my orders page the attached a screen shot of the package with address on it. They quoted $9 on it so I think it will not attract the customs

I am thinking to order 2x Mi Mini Routers for $57 so was just worried about customs.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I am thinking to order 2x Mi Mini Routers for $57 so was just worried about customs.
Someone posted on this thread that below ₹10k items will not be attracted by customs.
Anyway they will quote you less on the outside.

Is allphoneunlock eBay seller selling it?

Top Bottom