Xiaomi piston 3 buying suggestion

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys, how much time customs takes to process the check?
My package is stuck at mumbai customs since 2-Jun

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Oh okay will do it tomo

It takes on an average 1 week time & then you can call FPO,Mumbai.
Foreign Post Office Mumbai: Customer Care

Your package may be under customs scanner. They keep it aside for higher officials to re-check the package.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
So no worries but mumbai customs take minimum 1 week in most cases to pass back the parcels to post.
They simply love to keep your parcels lying idle ;).

One of my frnds parcel was lying for around 2 weeks even though no customs duty levied.

tkin

Back to school!!
What about these?

Orignal 2015 Xiaomi Piston 3 Earphone Reddot Design Award Winner | eBay

Original Xiaomi MI Piston 3 2015 Headphone Earphone Headset With Remot MIC | eBay

100 Orignal 2015 Xiaomi Piston 3 Earphone Headsets Reddot Design Award Winner | eBay

Genuine Xiaomi Mi Piston 3 - 2015 Headphone Earphone Headset with Remot mic

Original Xiaomi MI Piston 3 2015 Earphone Headset W Remote MIC Retail BOX | eBay

In fact a few days ago allphoneunlock were selling them in ebay, they are absolutely genuine, but they had only 5 sets for sell, got sold out before I reached home. Waiting for them to restock again.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
^ I got the red dot design headphones, get it only from allphoneunlock. I don't trust anyone except this seller. Bought 4 power bank from him no issues so far

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
the quote price is $10, someone said till 10k is allowed but I dont think so.

Back when I imported my n5 they didn't charged any amount. And later on when I imported a digital photo frame of 3k they charged 350 on custom. So you never know.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Back when I imported my n5 they didn't charged any amount. And later on when I imported a digital photo frame of 3k they charged 350 on custom. So you never know.
May be N5 price comes with custom paid. Also it depends on the seller.

I bought one phone case from China, they marked it as gift
4 power banks!!! :-O Is it something you eat???
Lol it's for my friends and colleagues

Top Bottom