Xiaomi piston 3 buying suggestion

polupoka

In the zone
^ I got the red dot design headphones, get it only from allphoneunlock. I don't trust anyone except this seller. Bought 4 power bank from him no issues so far

Is Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition 3.5mm good? seller allphoneunlock@900/-

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Whats the diff between Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition 3.5mm and the Piston 3 ?
Same with build quality differs. Youth comes with flat cables from top to bottom but other one Congress with kevlar coated cables from the v shaped to 3.5mm jack. The remote has a premium button layout than youth edition.

The piston 3 is red dot design but the youth design doesn't. Youth design is basically trimmed version of red dot design

polupoka

In the zone
Same with build quality differs. Youth comes with flat cables from top to bottom but other one Congress with kevlar coated cables from the v shaped to 3.5mm jack. The remote has a premium button layout than youth edition.

The piston 3 is red dot design but the youth design doesn't. Youth design is basically trimmed version of red dot design

Hope the sound quality is same!

H2O

Journeyman
Hope the sound quality is same!

Give us a brief review about the sound quality and all once you get it, bro! :)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Mi Piston 2 from MI India. It has been our of stock in FK for months. So, waiting for it.

Luckily I was browsing the main site and saw that its available there. Have ordered it. Hopefully, they give the ones which smell like chocolate. :p

$hadow

Geek in making
No chocolate smell in piston 3. Still my piston 2 case smells good

Yesterday I found a feature in miui that it can be used with specific pistons sets and they all have a different equilizer settings but pis 2 performs way better than any other provided in that setting list.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Yesterday I found a feature in miui that it can be used with specific pistons sets and they all have a different equilizer settings but pis 2 performs way better than any other provided in that setting list.
Why don't you share the values, let me just try it

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Is this Piston 3 going to launch officially here in India ?

How much upgrade this version 3 comparing Version 2 ?

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Is this Piston 3 going to launch officially here in India ?

How much upgrade this version 3 comparing Version 2 ?
I have answer for second question, very less upgrade from version 2. Version 3 more refined but not worth the upgrade

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Piston 3 is officially available now from Tomorrow 10 AM (23/7) on wards at Mi India @ 999/-

Mi In-Ear Headphones - Mi India

Also Mi Headphone @ 5999/-

with Over The Ear & On The Ear Attachemnt.

Mi Headphones - Mi India

tkin

Back to school!!
Piston 3 is officially available now from Tomorrow 10 AM (23/7) on wards at Mi India @ 999/-

Mi In-Ear Headphones - Mi India

Also Mi Headphone @ 5999/-

with Over The Ear & On The Ear Attachemnt.

Mi Headphones - Mi India
Ordered the Piston 3.0, though I am not sure about their durability. The Ear tips of my older Piston 2.0 got a tear within 1 year. The other eartips never gave me a good fit, though the wire survived. My Soundmagic E10M however is almost as good as new even after 2 years of use(incl the eartips).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ordered the Piston 3.0, though I am not sure about their durability. The Ear tips of my older Piston 2.0 got a tear within 1 year. The other eartips never gave me a good fit, though the wire survived. My Soundmagic E10M however is almost as good as new even after 2 years of use(incl the eartips).

Congrats...do post a review once received :mrgreen:

Top Bottom