Xiaomi piston 3 buying suggestion

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Ordered the Piston 3.0, though I am not sure about their durability. The Ear tips of my older Piston 2.0 got a tear within 1 year. The other eartips never gave me a good fit, though the wire survived. My Soundmagic E10M however is almost as good as new even after 2 years of use(incl the eartips).

Once you receive, please post a comparison review in between Piston 2.0 and Piston 3.

tkin

Back to school!!
Congrats...do post a review once received :mrgreen:
Will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you receive, please post a comparison review in between Piston 2.0 and Piston 3.
Yes, one thing I'd like to see an improvement is the eartip quality, the tips provided with Piston 2.0 were very fragile and they were extremely slippery, they didn't provide a firm grip while inserting in the ear. The eartips provided by Soundmagic E10 have excellent grip and build quality.

polupoka

In the zone
Give us a brief review about the sound quality and all once you get it, bro! :)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Mi Piston 2 from MI India. It has been our of stock in FK for months. So, waiting for it.

Luckily I was browsing the main site and saw that its available there. Have ordered it. Hopefully, they give the ones which smell like chocolate. :p

Earphone Not delivered! :( Got paisapay refund a while ago. Ordered a white cowon em1 with mic from amazon. already have a red one which I ll give to my cousin.

Top Bottom