Xiaomi Piston 3.0 Pics + Review

Techguy

In the zone
They are just fine. I prefer triple flanges of my etymotics but they do great too.

Piston 3 are in stock on Mi India. gotta decide quickly between them and ATEs.

- - - Updated - - -

They are just fine. I prefer triple flanges of my etymotics but they do great too.

Okay, Piston 3 are in stock, as are the KZ ATE's, but Piston 3 are ~50% more expensive.
Last Q here:
I listen mostly to electronic music (need bass, but not overpowering); need good isolation (as you said it depends on tips and fit). Needs to be comfortable (will be using for an hour, will depend on tips again).
Is it worth paying Rs.999 for Piston3 over ~Rs.700 for ATE?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Piston 3 s are ultra worth the Rs 999 paid. They sound as good as a Rs 5K iem. But the only place they falter with a over Rs 5K iem is vocal expressiveness .

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
ATE does sound a bit more bassy over the Pistons since its warm and dark hence the enhancement. The extensions are good too.
I don't have any issue with either in fit and noise isolation. But since everyone has different ear canal structure I won't be able to comment how it will fit you and provide noise isolation.
If you buy both it will cost you Rs 1680. My advise get both!

Techguy

In the zone
ATE does sound a bit more bassy over the Pistons since its warm and dark hence the enhancement. The extensions are good too.
I don't have any issue with either in fit and noise isolation. But since everyone has different ear canal structure I won't be able to comment how it will fit you and provide noise isolation.
If you buy both it will cost you Rs 1680. My advise get both!

Hahaha! Can't get both. Which isolates better for you?
Think: local noisy bus. would they isolate well or will i have to pump up the volume?

100रभ

Broken In
Which one will be good for me ?
Piston 3 or KZ Ate/ED8/ED9
Pls explain the differences..
Want clarity,bass, and durability

Top Bottom