Xiaomi Piston 3.0 Pics + Review

Nerevarine

Incarnate
lower end sennheiser arent that great mr gollum guyu, i think Piston/KZ ED9/Cowon and ES18 are the only 4 reliable "good" In ear headphones under Rs 1000

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Just now the piston 2 jack broke off and is stuck in my moto g . thanks to Mumbai local...
This xiomi is truly is a Chinese sh1t...
The USB cable provided with the power bank also stopped working

It's just like any other Chinese product the only difference is marketing , good packaging

Bad build quality relatively cheap but good performance

Anyway will have to get piston 3 now.. ;)..
Coz of course vfm

Is this better than piston 2...
I found pl11 better than piston 2

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Also if somebody asks what brand are those.. One cannot have a gleamy face and say these are from knowledge zone lol

Nerevarine

Incarnate
These two optionious ! I wish someone would post a detailed comparision, i m in need of a Rs 1000ish earphone as well, and both look buyworthy
also, [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION], is that website you linked reliable ?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
These two optionious ! I wish someone would post a detailed comparision, i m in need of a Rs 1000ish earphone as well, and both look buyworthy
also, [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION], is that website you linked reliable ?
I have no idea.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Also these Chinese stuff get good reviews as they are much cheaper over there... And great vfm

The tax shipping and what not almost double the price

kaz

right here
Nice review [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]. Willing to buy this one. Currently I'm using my 2 years old EP-630 which is going well, but I need one with a mic.

How can I get one? It's showing out of stock. Do they have flash sales for these also?

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice review [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]. Willing to buy this one. Currently I'm using my 2 years old EP-630 which is going well, but I need one with a mic.

How can I get one? It's showing out of stock. Do they have flash sales for these also?
They do flash sales, but no registration required and it does not go out of stock in seconds like phones. It usually stays in stock for 2-3 days easy. Keep checking.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Would be nice if you could compare the KZ ED9s and the KZ ED SEs to the Mi Piston 3 :-D
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Is the KZ ATE available in India?

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

not india but great price and aliexpress refunds mony if theres a dispute!

Last edited:

Techguy

In the zone
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

not india but great price and aliexpress refunds mony if theres a dispute!

Thanks! Seriously need you to review them!
Confused about Mi Piston 3 vs KZ ED9 vs KZ EDSE vs KZ ATE. Need good noise isolation.

Top Bottom