Geek in making
A band for the average joeDisclaimer: I am using this band for about 10 days now and can easily state my views on many aspects of this band
I got this for 999 form mi website.
The band is a two component device one is the band itself and other is the main device which works as the main component.
The band comes in plenty of colors and the stock one is black. The charging cradle is also a usb type which could be used directly placing in the computer or with the charger.
The review is decided in two parts
1. It is IP67 so no problem with water
2. The band feels pretty decent in terms of build quality
3. The alarm feature of the band is awesome
4. Lighting is minimal and efficient.
5. The vibration motor is pretty decent for the size of the device
6. And now the most important
this is the biggest power of this device
I removed it from charge 11 Days ago and it was at 87% that time and even today it is at 75% charge.
Now my usage is alarm in the morning and than my steps count of 6000 steps in the morning after which I will get a feedback form the band.
7. Band customization is not a lot but you have the option to set different lights which are 3. They show you the battery status and notification.
8. The band also provide for the feedback in case you didn't hear the call in my case it wil start vibrating after 3 seconds if I didn't pickup the call.
9. This is more of a lollipop feature but worth mentioning it, it can unlock your phone even of it is password protected.
10. Google fit integration
1. The main device is very scratch prone and you will surely be going to bump into one thing or another and it will surely be going to get scratched
2. The band though IP67 graded but once wet will fell weird and kind of cheap
These two are the only ones which I found.
Feel free to ask other questions I will add gallery soon.