XFX 7900 GS and Laptop RAM - 2 GB (DDR2: 667 MHz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntomer

Broken In
Hi,

I have posted this earlier as well, but didn't make the deal as I sold the HD 4770 instead and decided to continue with 7900 GS.

But now I have bought a MSI ATI Radeon HD 5770 two days ago, and replaced my 5 months old XFX Nvidia 7900 GS with it. Now my old card is for sale. It is 5 months old, and 2 years and 7 months' warranty remains. The card is hardly used, and is as good as new. I am willing to sell it for Rs. 1500/-

There is also a 2 GB DDR2-667 MHz RAM stick for sale. My HP Pavilion laptop came with 1 GB RAM; and I upgraded it to 4 GB; but later I came to know that the motherboard can only support upto 3 GB (even for 64-bit OS). Thus one 2 GB RAM stick is lying unused. It is as good as unused; and is under lifetime warranty. I am willing to sell it for Rs. 1000/-

I am based in Delhi and will prefer to sell to Delhi based buyers. However if anybody from other cities want to buy these items, he'll have to pay the actual shipping costs.

If you have any queries, please ask.

Regards

Nitin

Refract

Broken In
Hello Nitin, Iam interested in buying both products. I live in karnataka, and will pay for the shipping charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom