Xenforo Feedback Thread

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
*geek.digit.in/community/attachments/1617805998705-png.20136/?hash=8102b61a0a6f931421a09fbf55668d50

[Bug] When replying to Profile posts, on clicking the comment Text Box, these come spamming.

How to reproduce: Just click on the comment Text Box, and it will generate one new one.
Cannot reproduce this... is it still happening?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yay, forum's identity is back!! Woot woot!
And yes, it's better than "animated logo". -_-

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i am facing another issue related to notifications. The old notifications are not going away even though I have seen the posts. Anyone else is facing this?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
i am facing another issue related to notifications. The old notifications are not going away even though I have seen the posts. Anyone else is facing this?
Notifications stay there. Like in Facebook, they stay, they just get marked as read.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Notifications stay there. Like in Facebook, they stay, they just get marked as read.
It wasn't like this before. About a month ago, i clicked on notifications to see all the updates and closed the browser tab, so notifications on which I have already clicked will not appear when I return to forum. Now I have notifications from Wednesday, even though I have visited that particular thread several times.
Not that I mind, i am just mentioning this since I thought you are ironing out all the bugs together and this was working fine until very recently.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It wasn't like this before. About a month ago, i clicked on notifications to see all the updates and closed the browser tab, so notifications on which I have already clicked will not appear when I return to forum. Now I have notifications from Wednesday, even though I have visited that particular thread several times.
Not that I mind, i am just mentioning this since I thought you are ironing out all the bugs together and this was working fine until very recently.
I have not faced this issue. Maybe it's your browser or cookie thing?
I use Firefox in Pop OS, Manjaro and even Windows. Notifications never sticks.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have not faced this issue. Maybe it's your browser or cookie thing?
I use Firefox in Pop OS, Manjaro and even Windows. Notifications never sticks.
I thought while making some changes, one of the settings got changed unknowingly and everyone is facing same issue now. Currently I am using Firefox on Windows. I should check in Chrome once. Thanks.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I switched to Chrome browser but still seeing the old notifications, even after click on them.

Not that its a major inconvenience, but if any Admin is touching some settings of forum, might as well look into these also. Just FYKI.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
2021-04-19 22_32_56-(114) Preferences _ Digit Technology Discussion Forum.png

Post automatically merged:

This setting was 4 and 7, have changed them to 1 each. You can still click "See all" and find all your notifications.
2021-04-19 23_07_49-User alerts and notifications _ Digit Technology Discussion Forum - Admin ...png

Also added GIPHY support as a test:

*media3.giphy.com/media/gw3IWyGkC0rsazTi/200.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom