Xenforo Feedback Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
DigitLogo_1.png has some white areas near the borders of the characters when viewed with dark background.

Rest look good
Yup. You can ignore the first one. I had fixed that in other iterations. I also added a white border around it, so that it looks good in both light and dark background.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Replaced the old forum advt in FT with this one...

Attachments

• Forum_Advt.png
    Forum_Advt.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 189

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Even the preview feature isn't available. Maybe the site is still not fully updated.......
The tags still work though-:
Tag test
Tag Test

Last edited:

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Just saw this, attaching files is much improved now

Attachments

• 22.26.37-Negative Experience - Ordered Xbox series X controller, received Xbox one contro.png
    22.26.37-Negative Experience - Ordered Xbox series X controller, received Xbox one contro.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 171

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Im so surprised theres no hybrid raster and vector format, its just inertia in how these media formats are being used, because there are already hybrid pixel, voxel and vector formats!

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*geek.digit.in/community/attachments/1617805998705-png.20136/?hash=8102b61a0a6f931421a09fbf55668d50

[Bug] When replying to Profile posts, on clicking the comment Text Box, these come spamming.

How to reproduce: Just click on the comment Text Box, and it will generate one new one.

Attachments

• 1617805998705.png
    1617805998705.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 339

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Test posted on your profile. Couldn't reproduce.
Maybe check on different browser.

Top Bottom