XBox 360 vs. PS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

boom2709

Tich tor ang tesmur
i cannt decide which one to buy! any suggestions here ?

also where can i get the cheapest deal in pune ?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
We all are here to help you out but please search the threads before making such posts which have already been a cause of countless online debate marathons on the forum.
My Opinion-PS3(if you can afford it and that includes the running costs).

ssarti

Right off the assembly line
hey man!! i gotta agree with plasma snake.....ps3 would probably be the rite way to go if u r willing to spend a bit on running it

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Go for the Xbox, you can either mod or use the Xbox Live feature. Either ways it's kick a$$.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I think PS3 would be the best choice...
It willbe future proof upto 2012
another good thing about it is you can watch Blu ray movies on it

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
it depends on ur Budget....which u havent mentioned...:D

well if have extra bugs go 4 PS3 its a under budget Blue-Ray Entertainment system:rolleyes:

but one thing to admit is that 360 has got more titles than PS3 as of now...:cool:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
PS3 is the most viable option. Lets face it XBOX 360 has meager hardware and dismal performance. Current multi-platform games might not be able to produce a discerning difference between the 2 but look at the exclusive and upcoming titles like Gran Turismo 5. It clearly shows the fragment of PS3's power.
Moreover it is being speculated that Microsoft will have to eventually shift to Blu-Ray and at that time XBOX 360 is going to dwindle down under the processing needs as its hardware isn't cut out for such heavy tasks. Also with the limitless customisability and expandability of PS3 its the safest bet. It may not be 'Sasta' but its definitely 'Sunder' and 'Tikaoo' unlike XBOX 360 (read RROD's) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom