Status
Not open for further replies.

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Guys plzzz i pray help me My new xbox 360 controller gamepad vibarationg effect does not work in any games except in vista where it works even in Minisweeper There must be some driver hacks and all to get the rumble(vibaration) effect and the xbox live button to keep on glowing Plz tell me the way how to start the rumble effect in Win XP and specially in NFS MW .help me brother.i'm waiting 4 ur reply.ThanX 4 reply.......:???:

OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Guys plzzz i pray help me My new xbox 360 controller gamepad vibarationg effect does not work in any games except in vista where it works even in Minisweeper There must be some driver hacks and all to get the rumble(vibaration) effect and the xbox live button to keep on glowing Plz tell me the way how to start the rumble effect in Win XP and specially in NFS MW .help me brother.i'm waiting 4 ur reply.ThanX 4 reply.......:cool:

OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Guys plzzz i pray help me My new xbox 360 controller gamepad vibarationg effect does not work in any games except in vista where it works even in Minisweeper There must be some driver hacks and all to get the rumble(vibaration) effect and the xbox live button to keep on glowing Plz tell me the way how to start the rumble effect in Win XP and specially in NFS MW .help me brother.i'm waiting 4 ur reply.ThanX 4 reply.......:-x

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
in Most Wanted game's "Options Menu", goto to controllers & Press "0"- "9" to select the GamePad & then press "4" to Activate Rumble.

same query posted in different section.

thread in S/W troubleshoot section==> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42124

in H/W Troubleshoot =>> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42122

Last edited:
OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
man the rumble effect is on but damn man the gamepad does not rumbles

All i know is tat to make the gamepad rumble i need to use xbcd but heck
how to use them.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i havent used XBoX gamepad, but have you Installed the Drivers for it.

Test the Gamepad (rumble) in "Start->Control Panel -> Printers & Other Hardware-> Game Controller" ->select the "XBoX controller & goto to its properties ->Vibration Test" :)

OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
sorry brother but i don't know my query which sections.then i posted many sections bcoz its was necessary 4 me.ok
u r saying:
Why are you Posting same Query in different sections :mad:

Thread Reported.......
as u wish .i'm again saying sorry 4 digit team & u.ok:rolleyes:

OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
there is no option to test the rumble or vibarating effect in the xbox
360 controller properties.help me brother:idea:

Last edited:
Status