xbox 360 HD-DVD drive now just $49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Microsoft has started selling its Xbox 360 HD DVD drive for the ultra-bargain price of $49.99

source: xbox.com

Microsoft has started selling its Xbox 360 HD DVD drive for the ultra-bargain price of $49.99

source: xbox.com
can it write HD-DVDs ? If so, a 2k HD-DVD writer is definitely a good bargain, just like the 2K DVD Writer of 3 years ago.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Of course it won't write HD-DVD's.It's the add-on HD-DVD drive for the 360 which could only playback HD movies.:)

You get 5 HD-DVD movies with any HD-DVD drive you buy .

this also applies to stand-alone players n all .
that means 5 movies and a movie watching drive for 2k ? not a bad deal, but the problem is simple. If I can't write that movie to another disc for backup, whats the point ?

and those 5 movies may be anything. How can I be assured that the 5 movies I get are all brand new blockbuster movies ?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
You can choose from a list on the HD-DVD forum website .

it's like this , you buy HD-DVD player . then there's coupon in the packaging with some code and website , you open website , enter your code , select 5 movies n then get them in mail.

You can choose from a list on the HD-DVD forum website .

it's like this , you buy HD-DVD player . then there's coupon in the packaging with some code and website , you open website , enter your code , select 5 movies n then get them in mail.
tell me some good native HD-DVD movies.

and is the offer true for Xbox 360 Games too ? Can I take 5 game DVDs instead of 5 movie HD-DVDs ? I will gladly buy these drives then:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom