XBOX 360 for Rs. 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
@Allwyn: 3 year extended warranty is valid only if your console has RRODed once. That means, if your console doesn't RROD for a an year, then you dont get the 3 year warranty.

Mine is dangerously close to completing one year. I might have to induce one after I am done playing GTA4.

Thanks for that info. Where can I confirm this? How do you intend to INDUCE an RROD?

Pirateboy : I have sent you a PM.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
u stiil selling it then send a pm...

coz i need it by month end when i come back to india..otherwise i am booking it from PA...so pm or post it today itself....or if u cant i am out...

paX

P.S....I might take the new vga cable and the two games for 2200 including shipping if my frnd cant come to u in time..ok....he was ther this weekend due to vishu dunno next trip thats why....ok....bye...

thjat means if i take the old vga cable i might take it with the game for 2000 including shipping....

Last edited:
OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
u stiil selling it then send a pm...

coz i need it by month end when i come back to india..otherwise i am booking it from PA...so pm or post it today itself....or if u cant i am out...

paX

P.S....I might take the new vga cable and the two games for 2200 including shipping if my frnd cant come to u in time..ok....he was ther this weekend due to vishu dunno next trip thats why....ok....bye...

thjat means if i take the old vga cable i might take it with the game for 2000 including shipping....

Take the new VGA cable and Games. Send your address by PM, I'll courier the items.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
u gt pm....

can u tell me wat u mean by new..is it unpacked still in case...can u post the pics of three items...much helpful...

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
u gt pm....

can u tell me wat u mean by new..is it unpacked still in case...can u post the pics of three items...much helpful...

Yes the cable is still sealed.
I can't post the pix readily since I have no imaging device at hand. But, if you do not find the items as expected just send them back. I'll return the money.

N0NAME

Broken In
Will take the entire set let me know the details and the mode payment.

and also PM me you phone number.

Last edited:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@htnakirs: An RROD can be induced by putting a lot of strain on your console. Like keeping it in a poorly ventilated area and playing for extended hours, causing it to overheat and the resulting RROD.

Infact, you dont even need to have an RROD to claim a replacement from MS. It's so common that they never actually check if there has been an RROD. Just a check for mods and you will get a new console with the extended warrenty.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
and i might take one controler too..if there condn is good....do reply before 28th this month ok....or when i come home ill be calin you..is that ok....

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
and i might take one controler too..if there condn is good....do reply before 28th this month ok....or when i come home ill be calin you..is that ok....

Fine. Condition is good.

The console is still with me. I am willing to reduce price for those who can pick it up. Consider it as refund of travelling costs.
Shipping is not an attractive option, as local couriers are not willing to take the largish box without asking too many questions. Keralites can be quite irritating that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom