XBOX 360 for Rs. 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Disks are fine. I didn't even finish the game, probably used it for 3 hours totally.
I do have a brand new box packed cable as well. Let me know if you want that, and what would be the revised price you offer in that case.

I'll need some more time to evaluate the saleability of the rest of the components and await better offers. Be patient for a few days. The price for the console is too low, in my view.

Rahul : Nope.

if i needed new..i would have gone to the store..hhehhehe...

just wanted the second hand mate....

and patient i am ..... btw.. pm me if u want to sell ur 360 in parts...ill tell u why...

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
hi i would take the console plus the vga cable...will pay 8k(negotiable) for all...also id the console modded ?

Console is not modded. It is best to do such things after the warranty period is over.
You do not want the games, extra controller and memory ?
Where are you located?

thepirateboy

Broken In
m in lucknow UP...will take the controllers + memory...somebody already gifted those games to me thats why not interested in them...so will also be paying for the courier...so do we have a deal ?

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
m in lucknow UP...will take the controllers + memory...somebody already gifted those games to me thats why not interested in them...so will also be paying for the courier...so do we have a deal ?

The price is on the lower side (I doubt if anyone will pay even 2000 for just the games). But, stick around for a few more days while I wait for other offers. This is an auction.
I am not keen to send the box all the way to Lucknow. Ruggedness is not Xbox's forte. I am not sure how it will handle the normal rattle and roll of the courier service, no matter how well it is packed. I suggest you seek opinion of those who handle interstate couriers in the meantime.

thepirateboy

Broken In
The price is on the lower side (I doubt if anyone will pay even 2000 for just the games). But, stick around for a few more days while I wait for other offers. This is an auction.
I am not keen to send the box all the way to Lucknow. Ruggedness is not Xbox's forte. I am not sure how it will handle the normal rattle and roll of the courier service, no matter how well it is packed. I suggest you seek opinion of those who handle interstate couriers in the meantime.

you can try bluedart or first flight they are good...though if ya pack it properly then there would be no problem...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hmm..new core is for 13500 and the cables plus games comes to abt 1650+2000 = 17K max..... and core is slated to drop price more....p.s rumor tht is....

now cming to the sale atmost 11k is wat u can expect without shipping...its 8 months old..it means alot....

i saw in another forum brand new premium 3 months old elling for 15 k...so do the math....i think it has VGA cable but no games....so please consider price u getting as optimum....

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
hmm..new core is for 13500 and the cables plus games comes to abt 1650+2000 = 17K max..... and core is slated to drop price more....p.s rumor tht is....
You missed the memory card.

If you are interested in taking the games and cable, what is the revised offer?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
heheh....@ ring.....

dude this is india.....he bought it from india...8 months ago...falcon has been in market i guess for last 5 or 6 months....and they are not in india at all..........only guys who are smart to import it.....

but yeas....halo 3 and elite are falcons in india too....so thats excpetion...

@ htn...

my price for 2 games and VGA cable will be 2100/- ... coz u know i am
giving u money to u and picking it...

and i guess the price i said will include the mem card..it comes with it...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
that will be looooooong wait...heheh..just import one man..thats the best bet....get a arcade its the cheapest then u can get the things from here

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Pirateboy : I can offer the bundle, without the games for Rs. 9000.(shipping extra)
Madjeri : I can offer the 2 games and brand new VGA cable for Rs. 2000.

I have split the bundle for those wanting to buy piecemeal.

Xbox Core Console - with SD AV cable and 1 wired controller (used): 7000

64 MB card (used) : 800

1 wired controller (used) : 1000

HD VGA cable (used) : 1000

HDVGA cable brand new : 1200

2 Games - gears of War and Burnout revenge : 1000 (500 each)

All used items are 8 months old.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
HDVGA cable brand new : 1200

ill take them both for 2000/-....

OR

HD VGA cable (used) : 1000

ill take them both for 1800/-

coz games they aint worth 500/-.....its 8 months old.....

new ones cost 699/-..new offer price..check it out....its limited until stocks exhaust......but valid upto april end..so revise your price...

p.s. if they game disc got scratches...please tell me now...coz the price will go down...

BTW your prices are great......except for games.....

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Madjeri : I'll inform you the details in a couple of days, lets hope no one jumps in with a higher price. The disks are scratchfree.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Madjeri : I'll inform you the details in a couple of days, lets hope no one jumps in with a higher price. The disks are scratchfree.

if they do....they are gonna be idiots.hehhehhe

u quoted the price remember..anyways i can only get it after 2 weeks .my frnd will be passin ther only then....

so peace....

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Allwyn: 3 year extended warranty is valid only if your console has RRODed once. That means, if your console doesn't RROD for a an year, then you dont get the 3 year warranty.

Mine is dangerously close to completing one year. I might have to induce one after I am done playing GTA4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom