XBOX 360 for Rs. 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
so ill be taking the 2 games(which are scartch free as u said) + NEW VGA cable(stil sealed) fro 2000 is pick up or 2200 if courier....

and if i take the controller ill pay 1000 more ok....

ill contact u when i get ..let me see who is going home...will tell him to pick up..good for both of us...

by condn..i mean button feedback..nothing is loose and all and wires are also intact no break or tear or loose at connectors or anything....

one of my frnds been asking abt 360..let me see if hes interetsed but can only do that when home...

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
so ill be taking the 2 games(which are scartch free as u said) + NEW VGA cable(stil sealed) fro 2000 is pick up or 2200 if courier....

Couriering will cost less than Rs. 35, within Kerala. I would appreciate if you adjust the pick up price accordingly.

The controllers are all in pristine condition, except for a "off whitishness" which is the result of normal usage.

Keith : can you offer a higher price? This is an auction....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Couriering will cost less than Rs. 35, within Kerala. I would appreciate if you adjust the pick up price accordingly.

The controllers are all in pristine condition, except for a "off whitishness" which is the result of normal usage.

Keith : can you offer a higher price? This is an auction....

well u see i have to pay for pick up...hehheeh..u know what i say....

chelavu cheythe pattoo..... :)..... but 2000 or 3000 coz abt controler i only decide when i come back ok....

i have to give atleast 100 buks to the guy who is doing the pick up....then also only 100 more i can give u..whic i promise to do so if my frnd dont ask more...ok....

otherwise courier option u have to send the stuff to me i have to chk it then only can i make the payment..ther 2.2 or 3.2 is done....

but i prefer pick up...coz i dnt want it to be send..dnt trust courier..i rember a HDD arriving in horrible condn i have to pay the money to the guy and send the disk straight away to seagte fro replacement...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@htnakirs.....

My friend will be coming to calicut on sat...coz friday is strike or something....so please bear with tht.....Pm me acknowledging this....

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Grind.

No price cuts for the XBOX core in India. Check here :
*www.techtree.com/India/News/No_Price_Cut_for_Xbox_360_in_India/551-88975-585.html
Apparently enough Indians are lapping up the device at the present price, so it would be idiotic to cut prices.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@everyone....

bought 2games and new cable from @htn....

deal was smooth as butter...highly recommended......

OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
@everyone....

bought 2games and new cable from @htn....

deal was smooth as butter...highly recommended......

Please put this in the "Trader Feedback Thread".

Madjerin : Are you interested in "just the console" - without the controller and AV cable that came with it?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
yeas man..just the console..nothing else...u see that u could easilt achieve ur expected total price....

and put mine there too....

Last edited:
OP
H

htnakirs

Journeyman
Is the console still available.. I am quite interested in getting a x360.

The console is still available. But Vadodara will be your biggest handicap. since shipping is a hassle.

Madjeri : I am still evaluating your offer. I am having doubts on whether there would be takers for all the rest of the components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom