Xbox 360 emulator

Fregsdsd

Broken In
Does anyone know about any decent Xbox emulators and it's system requirements. Please provide download links if you can.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There is only one in development and it hasnt been able to run any games at playable framerates..
Same thing with PS3 emulator

Nerevarine

Incarnate
okay here it is, i never imagined there would be so many xenias on google :D
Xenia (emulator) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and this is the PS3 emulator
RPCS3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=oAk0_jidpA0[/YOUTUBE]

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Does anyone know about any decent Xbox emulators and it's system requirements. Please provide download links if you can.
There is no Emulator other than Xenia for XBOX360 which can run xbox360 games...
Xenia is still in development and the FPS is horrible

all other emulators advertised on youtube or blogging sites are fake (created using a VB program) which just play video files

gameranand

Living to Play
And I was thinking about buying a chepo controller when my Xbox controller dies. Thanks for the warning fellas. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
the emulator is running on a debug interpreter as said by the video creator himself.. Debug interpreter = intentionally slow, so as to help Debug processes
if he has made any progress at all by now, it would be much faster, perhaps almost playable ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the emulator is using OpenGL 4.5 not DirectX.. perhaps the project could get a bump once GL Next launches ?

- - - Updated - - -

this is the ps3 emulator, as of now, only certain homebrew works (slowly)

Top Bottom