XBox 360 Controller / gamepad for PC Windows

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Finally I have overcome my addiction from DotA2 and CS:GO, and am looking forward to play more and more games :D (YAY!!!!)

Wanted to buy the XBox Wired Controller but had a few doubts in mind:
1. On Controllers - Xbox.com The price is said 2150/- But none of it's offical partners are selling for that price.

2. Flipkart doesn't have the "WS Retail" Selling it but instead some "E4uFromKolkata". Will this guy return the controller if it isn't working in the first 10 days?

3. Should i wait for X-1 Controller or just buy this? Will the price of 360 controller fall down in the near future? (It's 2290 RS/- now from eu4ufromkolkota@flipkart. 2599/- @gam4u. 2700@croma

Thanks for the help :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Get the 360 controller, dont wait.. just buy..
and beware of fakes..They go for around 1.3k on ebay with crap quality

SunE

Professional Newbie
Take a look at Logitech F710 or F510. They work the same as xBox controllers but have a different design and are cheaper.

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Get the 360 controller, dont wait.. just buy..
and beware of fakes..They go for around 1.3k on ebay with crap quality

Take a look at Logitech F710 or F510. They work the same as xBox controllers but have a different design and are cheaper.

The F510 seems only 100-200 cheaper. (More expensive on Flipkart) But does come with a 3-year warranty.
I have never played with a 360-type-controller so i really don't know the prefernce. But I'll go with the 360 because of it's flawless out of the box gaming ;)

flyingcow

Shibe
if i were you i would have waited for X1 controller, looks so damn awesome..but if you need it then buy one...

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yeah xbox one controller looks cool , but i am pretty sure it will be very expensive at launch . You can get xbox 360 controller for 1.6k locally .

gameranand

Living to Play
Get XBox controller or you can wait as well, your call. I am waiting to get X1 controller when it becomes available.

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Yeah xbox one controller looks cool , but i am pretty sure it will be very expensive at launch . You can get xbox 360 controller for 1.6k locally .

Everyone told me not buy those 1.6k one's as they are all fake. Official price of 360 Controller is 2150/- So anything less than that is mostly fake.

Get XBox controller or you can wait as well, your call. I am waiting to get X1 controller when it becomes available.

Yeah X-1 controllers will be around 3.6-4k @ launch which i can't afford. I think i'll place the order.

snap

Lurker
maybe the shopkeeper told you to buy from him at 2150rs and told the cheaper ones are fake

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah, any thing less than 1.9k for wired is definitely fake.. They may look original but if you compare them to a real one, you will know they are fake (cheaper plastic, no smooth edges and usb plug of cheap quality)..
Also, the headset port doesnt work in some fakes

snap

Lurker
hmm but some of the fakes looks exactly like the original ones, could someone post what to look out for like the packaging or what is written on it. I once saw a box with some chinese characters written on it :|

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
people saying that the 1.3k one are fake are wrong i got the same thing from ebay where the clearly mentioned its third party controller after i received the controller i tried it on my xbox 360 and pc it worked perfectly..

gameranand

Living to Play
people saying that the 1.3k one are fake are wrong i got the same thing from ebay where the clearly mentioned its third party controller after i received the controller i tried it on my xbox 360 and pc it worked perfectly..

I actually asked the ebay seller to tell me he actually have original MS controller so that I can order it and he said that it isn't original.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
are u guys so dumb third party means not made by microsoft end of story it will still work on xbox 360 and pc its up to you whether to buy it or not

the original made by microsoft xbox 360 wired controller cost between 1800 to 2200 location to location.

Top Bottom