Xbox 360 Controller for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiblu

Broken In
Hey guys recently i went tolamington road and found that there is a gamepad of xbox 360 for pc it has USB plug priced at 1950, Is it worth buying, cant buy the Xbox 360 atleast a part of it.

singh

Right off the assembly line
well Xbox360 whole is a good hardware for gaming as compared to Playstation 3. Xbox360 will cost you 20,000 rs. whereas Playstation3 is 37,000 rs.

So if u r getting a part of it just for few bucks, i will suggest buy it..... but before buying it check it whether it is working fine on any PC or not or may be sometime it ask for driver to be installed...

Ch@0s

In the zone
The controller works normally as a USB PC joystick... Very well designed and normal PC games work real nicely... I have one and really like it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
why spend around 2000 bucks for one piece of XBoX, You can get normal Dual Vibration gamepad for under 500 bucks. (this way u can buy 2 gamepads & play some multiplayer games-- Colin McRae split screen mode ; buy another game title with rest of the money)

But if you dont mind the price TAG go for XBoX gamepads.

I think the price for that gamepad is Higher.

Ch@0s

In the zone
^^Cos dual vibration sticks costing 500 bucks are so bad in ergonomics that you cant play for more than 20 mins without getting an ache in ur hand. Also they don't support XInput... In all newer games, directinput will be replaced by XInput so the 500 rupee gamepad is useless.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
^^Cos dual vibration sticks costing 500 bucks are so bad in ergonomics that you cant play for more than 20 mins without getting an ache in ur hand.

Hmmm .. didn't ever notice this .. infact the one i have is almost like the xbox controller .. :p

NikhilVerma

Padawan
The one I have cost me like 450 bucks. And I just love it. It never hurt my hand and it's very solid. It's got analog dual sticks. Yeah there might not be any warranty on it. But with a dirt cheap price of 450 who cares about warranty ? I've used my gamepad for like 6 months now ! And it's more than what I expected it to run.

tinku dhar

In the zone
NikhilVerma said:
The one I have cost me like 450 bucks. And I just love it. It never hurt my hand and it's very solid. It's got analog dual sticks. Yeah there might not be any warranty on it. But with a dirt cheap price of 450 who cares about warranty ? I've used my gamepad for like 6 months now ! And it's more than what I expected it to run.

hey buddy ... ,

u got the XBOX controller with ya ?????????????

and along with tht u might have got the cd .... plz do gemme the installation of drivers coz... i lost tht and havin prob :(

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Naah I have a frontech controller ... I've never seen a XBOX controller before although this might help

*www.google.com/search?sourceid=nav...GGL:2006-19,GGGL:en&q=XBOX+controller+drivers

tinku dhar

In the zone
NikhilVerma said:
Naah I have a frontech controller ... I've never seen a XBOX controller before although this might help

*www.google.com/search?sourceid=nav...GGL:2006-19,GGGL:en&q=XBOX+controller+drivers

oooooooooooo :( ... ,

man its not kinda helpin me ... coz i dunno wich 1 to download and install its ok for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom