Xbox 360 controller availability

amit3987

Broken In
Could someone please tell me if xbox 360 controllers for windows are still available ? and their approx. price ??
Also does anyone hae any experience with the wireless controllers ? I have heard reports about the receiver not working after some time

qfunk

Broken In
You can buy the controllers online from "letsbuy.com" ... I almost bought one, but then cancelled the order.... they have cash on delivery option.... and have both wireless and wired controller. You can also buy online from "nextworld.in" ... they also have cash on delivery but only for limited cities...

OP
amit3987

amit3987

Broken In
Well price of wired controller is around 1200INR. and ye its still available. :p :cool:

is this the price with the warranty included(if there is a official warranty)
or w/o warranty.... also i guess you are mentioning the pricce in Delhi..correct me if i am wrong...
I checked the sites qfunk mentioned...and both seem to list the controller for 1700/-

You can buy the controllers online from "letsbuy.com" ... I almost bought one, but then cancelled the order.... they have cash on delivery option.... and have both wireless and wired controller. You can also buy online from "nextworld.in" ... they also have cash on delivery but only for limited cities...

gameranand

Living to Play
amit3987 said:
or w/o warranty.... also i guess you are mentioning the pricce in Delhi..correct me if i am wrong...
I checked the sites qfunk mentioned...and both seem to list the controller for 1700/-
Yes it have a 1 year warranty and I was talking about street prices in Delhi.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

Here you go:

Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller . Buy Best Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller at Lowest Price Online

See if you can get a coupon or something to reduce the price further.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^The above controller has been reported to be shipped as the black controller with April 2011 manufacturing date. 2-3 people over at TE forum have got their controller from this site and it's the black controller, which is a kick-ass deal, if you ask me.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ok.. I have xbox controller, if I plug it into windows 7 computer, it works in it , its wired one and works on xbox 360 and computers. You can also make your wireless xbox controller to work under windows but then you need to buy a receiver .

gameranand

Living to Play
Ricky said:
Ok.. I have xbox controller, if I plug it into windows 7 computer, it works in it , its wired one and works on xbox 360 and computers. You can also make your wireless xbox controller to work under windows but then you need to buy a receiver .
I guess receiver is bundled in package. Doesn't it???

Top Bottom