X360 vs PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ya, another X360 vs PS3 thread.

Ok now, I RRODed my X360 and sold it for 5k :)().....now on 1st Nov. my b'day is there and I want to buy a new console. Which will be better ?

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
now u had XBOX 360...so don't go again for it...also u have PSP and PS2...so have some change and go for PS3

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
No this aint good. What if I have tried X360 ? I dont have so much money to TRY out stuff. :|
So what do u expect from us... And what do u want and how much u have......
Even though u r an old user of this forum, You still asking help w/o giving us enough info.....:D

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
buy ps3. or for 360 again, contact anip from consoul in blore and get a new Aug 08 dated SKU. NO RROD.anything. Tell him i referred you.but i dont think u will need that. yes with bill and warranty. consoul is a vendor.reputed.

Davidboon

In the zone
go for an 40GB or 20GB ps3, well there is also news that microsoft is gonna sell their xbox360 premium edition consoles in india at rs 15,000 this diwali .........

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
buy ps3. or for 360 again, contact anip from consoul in blore and get a new Aug 08 dated SKU. NO RROD.anything. Tell him i referred you.but i dont think u will need that. yes with bill and warranty. consoul is a vendor.reputed.

Thanks. But the problem is I dont live in B;lore. Will they ship if I order it ?

@All
I am buing X360 again coz PS3 cant be modded and I aint rich like you guys to spend 10k on games per month. Plus PS3 itself costs 25k here and X360 Arcade costs 20k. :|

My budget is <27k and I will be buying on 1st November, that is my b'day :|.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am buing X360 again coz PS3 cant be modded and I aint rich like you guys to spend 10k on games per month. Plus PS3 itself costs 25k here and X360 Arcade costs 20k. :|

Why dont u get another 8800GT and put it in SLI and a XBOX 360 Premium for 15k as mentioned by someone in this thread.....

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Thanks. But the problem is I dont live in B;lore. Will they ship if I order it ?

@All

yea consoul (anip aka psywarrior) will ship a console to your place..even i dont live in bangalore..most of my console stuff comes from there..

And as m-jeri said get the latest Xbox 360.no issues with it..

@to the guy who said xbox prem for 15k -- its the older version Core console with a hdd.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@rajkumar_pb
Do you mind checking my sig before recommanding a SLi setup ?

@nish_higher
cool......I will get it from consoul then. Any contact info please ?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
register here ... PM anip or psywarrior... his no is there..call him.... tell him... yea hell ship...

*www.consoul.in/forum/

i pmed u his no...

Last edited:
OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Why not ? Go ahead.

@All
Microsoft is launching a new X360 pack exclusively for India. X360 20GB console + 1 Wireless Controller + Viva Pinata (game) + Forza 2 (game) for Rs.14,999

People,I am in same situation as KPower Mania but my birthday comes i bit later and I have not sold my Xbox 360 yet.Shall I get a PS3?

Davidboon

In the zone
@KPower Mania , now XBOX 360 is gonna be the console of the masses in .india............cheers for microsoft :) !!
but why are they selling it at such a low price ???
seems like they will be dumping their older RROD prone XBOXES in india .

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Good news for x-box 360 fans ----------> xbox360 will be available for 8500 to 9000 //
from nov it seems on wired controller /////////// anyway dont go for 360 its stupid ---------> go for ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom