X1800XT vs. 7800 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
raj mate 42k for a single 7800gtx is too much mate ! You are getting ripped. Rashi is offering the XFX 7800gtx at 31k+ taxes while BIG 7800gtx is 29k+taxes. Please cancel the order if possible since you are paying 10k extra !!

Just in case you don't believe me, chk that out :D
*www.techenclave.com/forums/7800gt-looks-very-good-vfm-10076.html

OP
V

venkat1605

Broken In
Hey Guys , Thanks for ur great suggestion i am enthraled about ur response,this forum is the best with great guys like u all.My bro is an ATI employee & there is no way he would get me a NVIDIA GPU so i am going to settle for the X1800XT (512 MB).I would be using it in CROSSFIRE it would be 512 x 2 = 1024 MB . I have a CROSSFIRE enabled MOBO.One more question will it be okay to have 1 GB of GPU memory or will it result in system instabilities.Anyway as soon as the R580 Chipset GPU is released i would jump to it.Thank You all of u guys.

raj14

In Deniel
Certainly not, you won't have any sort system instabilties, you would however notice INCREDIBLE performance, which i think isn't a problem :D
Blade_runner: lemme check with Rashi mate :D

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
venkat1605 said:
Hey Guys , Thanks for ur great suggestion i am enthraled about ur response,this forum is the best with great guys like u all.My bro is an ATI employee & there is no way he would get me a NVIDIA GPU so i am going to settle for the X1800XT (512 MB).I would be using it in CROSSFIRE it would be 512 x 2 = 1024 MB . I have a CROSSFIRE enabled MOBO.One more question will it be okay to have 1 GB of GPU memory or will it result in system instabilities.Anyway as soon as the R580 Chipset GPU is released i would jump to it.Thank You all of u guys.

Don't forget a hefty PSU like the Antec TP 2.0 550W. And make sure tha cabinet is top notch in cooling and ventilation.

raj14

In Deniel
Antec True Power 550W EPS 12v Will do fine Justice, as for Case, go with ASUS Vento 3600 or Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG :) i am getting Vento it looks super cool, especially the Red One, but me getting Black version :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom