WWE Discussion Thread

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Bumpchika bump

Epic Slammy award Raw show took place at Seattle which is a home town of Daniel Bryan. So you know that would have happened :p Epic Raw

sandeep410

Journeyman
wwe is incredibly booring now. I fell asleep when watching it. It used to be great back in attitude era with austin, rock. Now show is just sh!t

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Watched WrestleMania XIX.Amazing PPV . Ive been watching WWE of 2002-2003 all episodes Smackdown and RAw its so much better than today's crap.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Watched WrestleMania XIX.Amazing PPV . Ive been watching WWE of 2002-2003 all episodes Smackdown and RAw its so much better than today's crap.

What era is that? Attitude?
Honestly today's event is so bad, it's because of poor script, poor acting, and everything is predictable.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
What era is that? Attitude?
Honestly today's event is so bad, it's because of poor script, poor acting, and everything is predictable.

Its called the Ruthless Agression Era during which Stephanie was Smackdown's GM and Eric Bischoff was RAW's GM.The storylines,acting and everything is great.I mean guys like Jeff Hardy,Dudley Boyz,,Jericho,Michaels,HHH,Brock Lesnar,Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,Eddie Guerrerro,Rock,Austin,Goldberg,Booker T etc all were awesome.So much talent.Even John Cena was awesome in those days.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Its called the Ruthless Agression Era during which Stephanie was Smackdown's GM and Eric Bischoff was RAW's GM.The storylines,acting and everything is great.I mean guys like Jeff Hardy,Dudley Boyz,,Jericho,Michaels,HHH,Brock Lesnar,Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit,Eddie Guerrerro,Rock,Austin,Goldberg,Booker T etc all were awesome.So much talent.Even John Cena was awesome in those days.

Yeah john cena intro himself as ruthless aggression, but now he is fit only to sleep in the ring. Watch carefully in Royal rumble matches lol.
Father of Thuganomics was good too

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
The animal is baaaaack.
Batista to Return to WWE Programming in January (via *ble.ac/teamstream-) *teamstre.am/19c2uAR

A

amit.tiger12

why do you think WWE gives the title to a new comer. The authority story line with title will break.
Ohh, new thread.. Don't know about it.. Not searched for it..
All of a sudden I start hating Roman.. It feels like nobody is interesting except some old (except some like lesnar, cesaro, kevin owens)
Wrestlemania was also bad..
Seth Rollins was there at least for entertainment, I think he will come back in money in the bank..
I like rock btw.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Ohh, new thread.. Don't know about it.. Not searched for it..
All of a sudden I start hating Roman.. It feels like nobody is interesting except some old (except some like lesnar, cesaro, kevin owens)
Wrestlemania was also bad..
Seth Rollins was there at least for entertainment, I think he will come back in money in the bank..
I like rock btw.

People don't want to see Roman as main card. He just doesn't fit. He is like big show, big mammoth but not title contender material for long run.

Wrestle-mania's every match was sloppy, undertaker's match was very kiddo type. Shane McMahon is sort of gimmickry as of now.

Seth Rollins' unexpected injury is the issue for the break in story line.

- - - Updated - - -

RIP Chyna.:sad_NF:

At 45 that's bad and mystery

Top Bottom