write dvd movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritwickgupta

Broken In
hi techies................
i hav some video files of movies in avi,mpg,dat format. i wan to write a dvd of it which can run on my home dvd player. i wan to write 3-4 movies in the dvd the one as we get in market in which a menu comes n we hav to select the movie. also every movie is in two part cd 1 n cd 2. so how to join the two parts.....????? tell me the related softwares.....
plz help me guyz

Vyasram

The pWnster
use power video converter or #1 video converter to join
and
try ashampoo movie shrink and burn 2 or nero to burn

dissel

Cyborg Agent
use nero vision 4 which comes bundle with nero 7 premium(gave in Previous Digit's DVD).....and it is support many more format including avi,mpg,dat.....you can create dvd menu,chapters also with this software.....

Open Nero Vision 4 ->Make DVD ->DVD-Video (This option will only enable if you have a dvd writer presently insatll in your machine)

Now follow the steps/help file/wizard and make your works....all depends on your creativity...you can also download the dvd menu template or get it previous digit's companion dvd .....finally when you press encode.....it takes a big chunk of time to encode your normal video
file to the DVD (.vob) extension.....near about 3-6 hours.

You can choose DVD size by DVD format name.....DVD-1(8cm)/DVD5(4.7 GB)/DVD9(8.5 GB).....I think this option come acording to your DVD-Writer's Burning capability.

I don't know how it looks after transfaring the VCD files into DVD format...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom