Would it be profitable ?

VVG007

Right off the assembly line
Dear all,

My friend would be coming back from US, and I was wondering if I can get a Graphics card or processor or any PC component which would be cheap compared to the price here.
My budget is around 15K. Not more than that.
Are there any good GFX card which can come under this budget.

If he has to ship it, any idea how much that would be costing..

thanks

acewin

Point Blanc
shipping will be too much, and we may not be able to say accurately
but pricewise you can get ati 7870 cards. Putting down a few cards. HIS IceQ is very good card. ANd if you want to go little ahead I have put HD7950 as well which comes under 300$ approx 15K in indian currency
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

and yeah HD7950 is 3GB card :p
~275 $ = 14556.41 Rs
newegg adds some extra taxes and shipping, that is why having under 250 is preferable

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Remember, you won't get warranty for your parts purchased in the US, so be warned. As for your query, you can get HD7870 or HD7950 in 310$ range, that would be around 17K in our currency (again, no warranty). Before buying any high end card like this, do specify your PSU model.

OP
V

VVG007

Remember, you won't get warranty for your parts purchased in the US, so be warned. As for your query, you can get HD7870 or HD7950 in 310$ range, that would be around 17K in our currency (again, no warranty). Before buying any high end card like this, do specify your PSU model.

PSU would be : Seasonic S12II 620W Power Supply
or any PSU like Corsair or CoolerMaster which would be 600W + .
I hope that would be ok.

Considering that, I dont get Warren and low price.. what do you guys suggest. should I go for it or not ?

gameranand

Living to Play
If you can then get EVGA products which have warranty throughout the world. Don't buy for which you can't avail the warranty.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
PSU would be : Seasonic S12II 620W Power Supply
or any PSU like Corsair or CoolerMaster which would be 600W + .
I hope that would be ok.

Considering that, I dont get Warren and low price.. what do you guys suggest. should I go for it or not ?

No Cooler Master 600W please. Go for Seasonic or Corsair, forget about Cooler Master.
Also, as gameranand said, try EVGA products, they offer International Warranty.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
It is not like one won't get warranty for the products purchased in US.RMA will be handled by the manufacturer in USA if one can send it for RMA to the US in case the RMA is required.
One won't get any RMA for that product in India unless the product has international warranty.

OP
V

VVG007

It is not like one won't get warranty for the products purchased in US.RMA will be handled by the manufacturer in USA if one can send it for RMA to the US in case the RMA is required.
One won't get any RMA for that product in India unless the product has international warranty.

RMA ? Iam sorry, but what is RMA .. sorry for being a noob.
please clarify.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
RMA -Return merchandise authorization
Quoted from wikipedia
A return merchandise authorization (RMA), return goods authorization (RGA), or return merchandise agreement (rarely return material authorization) is the process of having a product repaired or replaced in order to receive a refund or credit for another product from the same retailer or corporation within the product's warranty period
Use google mate.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well sending the product for RMA would be a lot of pain, so why not get the product having international warranty or purchase from India.

Top Bottom