worst service by indiaplaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartmind0007

Broken In
I ordered a book Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (children's edition) costing Rs 259/- from Indiaplaza.in almost one and a half month ago. After 8 days they sent me the book. I opened the package only to find HP (signature edition) costing Rs 239/-. I booked tickets on their site one after other and spent around Rs 75/- on std calls to their call centre but i got very bad (slow) response. As per their instructions, i sent them the wrong book by courier paying Rs 150/- from my pocket which they promised to refund once i mail the courier rcpt.

After a month, i received the replacement and to my horror it was the same wrong book which they sent me during their first shipment. They have not even refunded the courier charges till now and now they want me to courier them the book again. this is my worst experience in online shopping. Flipkart is far better than Indiaplaza in terms of all aspects. Indiaplaza only expertise in spamming people with ad mails..

Sarath

iDota
Post feedback here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/shopping/145536-online-shopping-guide-feedback-thread.html

I can't move this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom