Worst case using Orkut..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykora

I see right through you.
@sariq : Precisely. I advise you to take the link off though. I don't know how sensitive we ought to be here.

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
drvarunmehta said:
I don't the logic behind allowing everyone to see a persons scraps. Shouldn't they be private?
i agree with u on this point. scraps access should only be for our friends list.

@Sykora: i didn't find any offensive about that.:)

Pathik

Google Bot
this is the profile of the person who made orkut... :))
*www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=325082930226142255

krish

Journeyman
This same incident happened with some of my cousin's friends in IIIT hyderabad... I dont know what exactly what happened... but yes the college authorities tracked the scraps of some students and now they are suspended.....

escape7

What? Where? How?
Sykora said:
Does anyone know what orkut really means? Go to google and type "What does orkut mean?" _with_ the quotes. Don't post the answer here, it's not exactly forum friendly :|

Lol, derived from okku, which is a slang for something in finnish, and as sykora said, the answer is not forum friendly.

Sykora

I see right through you.
It is _also_ the guy's name. Not that I have anything against the guy, but still...

Sykora

I see right through you.
You misunderstood me. It is most certainly not a joke. Orkut really does mean what the site says it does. It just happens to be the guy's name as well.

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Sykora said:
Does anyone know what orkut really means? Go to google and type "What does orkut mean?" _with_ the quotes. Don't post the answer here, it's not exactly forum friendly :|

:)) Hillarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom