3,686,000*40= rs147,456,000
dude
even bill gates cant afford that

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Re: World's Fastest Home Broadband Connection — 40 Gbps

entrana said:
dude 40gbps thats not even possible in the near 2,000,000,000 years
why? do you hold a patent for the technology for the next "2,000,000,000 years"???!!!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Choto Cheeta said:
Off Topic,

@NIGHTMARE

E6600 at 3.4 with stock !!!

So can u provide your OC settings details ??

Sorry bhai for giving late reply :

CPU Frequency=378

DRAM Frequency DDR2=756 MHz

Performance Mode=Auto

PCI Express Frequency=Auto

PCI Clock Synchronization Mode=Auto

Memory Voltage=Auto

CPU Vcore Voltage=1.4250 V or 1.4375 if ur OS having any problem so increase the voltage

FSB Termination Voltage=Auto

MCH Chipset Voltage=Auto

ICH Chipset Voltage=Auto

i overclock my CPU @ 3.6 with help of my window AC very easily because u know intel heat sink and up to 800 MHz

Last edited:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Old people are interested in doing public service.. So here are some of the things that she can do to help PUBLIC....

1) Hard Disk Companies must donate her some hundreds of harddisk and few high end servers..:)
She might download all the torrents and seed them all for unlimited time..No more problem for us to SEED on our low bandwidth. No more low speed problems in torrents.
Or else she could open a site like rapidshare and provide free account with no upload limit..Then everybody can download directly..

2) She can host our websites for free...(With volunteer Sys Admin to manage technical things)

Or else she must appoint us (no quarrels guys...I'll manage her computer.. Kuch log kapda dhoiye..Kuch ladke jhaadu-pocha ka kaam kijiye...etc etc)..
Hum sab log milke kaam karne ke baad baitkar HDTV mein downloaded movies dekhenge..OK :D :D

goobimama

 Macboy
A RAID setup is a must. There are these guys on HDbits who download a DVD5 movie in like 58 seconds (that was the record). Need a four-way RAID setup to write data that fast...

netguy

In To The World
can some one explain how many 50.6 kbps make 40Gbps.............lol
i am dying to get even 45 kbps ....how she could use all that band width....?

Josan

Gangsta
I have 2 one is slow and the other is the slowest Internet connection on the plannet ,
1st one is the Airtel GPRS connection that used to give me a speed og 4-5Kb (but now i screwed then up get a speed of 6 kbps sometimes up 13kbps.without paying a penny to the airtel

The second one is the BSNL dial up on my land line connection which gives me a speed of 1-2kbps some times i have to spend the whole night waiting a page to open----and i can bet that this is the slowest connection in the world -
I proud to be an indian ,where the people living in the citis are getting more 2mbps and in we in the villages get 1Kbps and paying even more than a 512kb connection

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
NIGHTMARE said:
Sorry bhai for giving late reply :

CPU Frequency=378

DRAM Frequency DDR2=756 MHz

Performance Mode=Auto

PCI Express Frequency=Auto

PCI Clock Synchronization Mode=Auto

Memory Voltage=Auto

CPU Vcore Voltage=1.4250 V or 1.4375 if ur OS having any problem so increase the voltage

FSB Termination Voltage=Auto

MCH Chipset Voltage=Auto

ICH Chipset Voltage=Auto

i overclock my CPU @ 3.6 with help of my window AC very easily because u know intel heat sink and up to 800 MHz

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Can you use Pm's???
Please don't divert the topic, pm or open a new tread
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Choto Cheeta said:
Come on gary4gar, its not Army School for sec :( !!!! I was intertsed a little asked him , he replied, end of Story !!!
[OT] I will not gonna start a coversation with now, but one thing is there any harm if you had pmed him asked about it???, well this disturbed the whole flow of topic, It posted what felt to me reading the topic as a member, so just post it.
If still think you right, then continue am no one to stop you[/OT]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for Going OT, but i needed to clarify:)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Choto Cheeta said:
E6600 @ 3.4 GHz

@NIGHTMARE

That too in Stock ??

sorry i didn't get it,will u plz clarify wat u wanna say ?

gary4gar said:
[OT] I will not gonna start a coversation with now, but one thing is there any harm if you had pmed him asked about it???, well this disturbed the whole flow of topic, It posted what felt to me reading the topic as a member, so just post it.
If still think you right, then continue am no one to stop you[/OT]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for Going OT, but i needed to clarify:)

objection over rule hmm:p

Last edited:

zaki847

Right off the assembly line
Josan said:
I have 2 one is slow and the other is the slowest Internet connection on the plannet ,
1st one is the Airtel GPRS connection that used to give me a speed og 4-5Kb (but now i screwed then up get a speed of 6 kbps sometimes up 13kbps.without paying a penny to the airtel

The second one is the BSNL dial up on my land line connection which gives me a speed of 1-2kbps some times i have to spend the whole night waiting a page to open----and i can bet that this is the slowest connection in the world -
I proud to be an indian ,where the people living in the citis are getting more 2mbps and in we in the villages get 1Kbps and paying even more than a 512kb connection
How will you get Airtel GPRS connection without paying a penny?
Please give me detailed procedure for it.
Thanks in anticipation.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Tum log kush raho kuinki mere internet connection pichle ek mahine se earthing hai or BSNL apne HARTAL ke karan kuch thik karne nahi aya.I think i had a loss of over 20000 thousand bcause of this one month.link rehta hi nahi.

desai_amogh

In the zone
zaki847 said:
How will you get Airtel GPRS connection without paying a penny?
Please give me detailed procedure for it.
Thanks in anticipation.
he is saying he is getting more speeds without paying a extra penny..
rread it carefully..
u dont get anything free in this world... begging is the only option..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom