world orgasm day - for peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
"Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.

But The Global Orgasm for Peace dzn't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home and have :rolleyes: an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to :confused: make a change..."

source : *dwb.fresnobee.com/24hour/weird/story/3425044p-12572798c.html

The couple said interest appears strong, with 26,000 hits a day to their Web site :D

Last edited:

sonusahu

Broken In
koool, they shud implement it in india as soon as possible, perhaps make it a billion dollar occasion just like valentines day by selling merchendise which will let ppl attain multiple orgasms more frequently especially indian women..lol

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

Eww , Dec 22 is Supposed to be My birthday , the day with the shortest day n the longest night ( for the longest party )

ROFL, gr8 birthday man, gr8 one....so i guess party whole night with all your gfs:D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
lol, I didnt read the first post carefully, it says 22nd Dec and its my birthday :D

I'm feeling lucky :cool:

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Excellent idea...make love not war...& in the bargain you'll help in easing traffic jams...coz rallies, marathons & protests only create traffic jams & inconveniece to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom