Women Association ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
any idea about any women association, meant for helping women legally under trouble .... for harrassment, tortured, or in court if she has any case against men, or a case against some group of women... where they can provide any help to any needy one ?
plz provide their contacts/address.

Thanks in advance. :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
after 398, they dont need any thing :cry: pooooor we (men) really have to watch out that even in our dreams we dont think any thing side ways :lol: as IPC 398 is there :lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Revised 498 and 498a

Now days, a women can testify her self and u can be accused and found gulty without any other proof... :D what else they neeeed ??

simple fact, if some one file a case on u saying u have sexually harrased her... She wont need to proof any thing apart from that fact u were present in the scene :(... thats it.. her statement would b counted as eye withness account even where she her self is a victim :p

in any other case the person who files the case as the party who has suffurded need to have 3rd party withness proof to support the claim, only in case of a women harrasment... anywhere, job, office, home... only thing she needs to proof is you were present in the scene... as per law now, her won statement is counted as eye withness account...

even some common words can be treated as high level sexual harrasment... !!! I mean young boys do filrt.... Girls like that, they do walk pass the boys, give some sexy looks to tease the boys.. its fact... but now with IPC... man, dont even look at her, because not only words, your actions aslo be considered as sexual harrasment :lol:

What else Do women need... ?? Some supreem power is given to them...

i mean a women now has so much power that only thing she needs to proof is you were there :lol: !!!! thats enough to send u to jail or cuase some serious problem :lol:

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
So fear the Great Girl Power.... always :cry:

By the way, Once u get 498 / 498a or a rape case... u earn a black list :lol:

Many country officially and many more un-officially doesnt allow visa to a person with 498 / 498a or a rape case....

No Defence Job...
No Central ministry job / some state gov also doesnt allow...
Many Big Guns in IT also avoide because of the problem in getting visa for the employee and for their reputation...
If you are a student, rest a sure, your student carreir is over if you found gulty in high level offence :lol:

@vish

what was the purpose for the question ?? I mean I dont think by sex u are a female are you ?? then why suddenly u were in need of information about this topic ??

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@choto sir: i have always said and believed that under the pretext of 'male dominated society' we have given women far too much ability to screw us ....

praka123

left this forum longback
offtopic:
^ :D LOL even i believe i found out 3 girls in this forum! ;) just watch carefully and u know who is pretending!

Girls of this forum!dont hide out!dont be scared,disable PM(private messaging) option and no email id given,U R safe here!ur bhayyas are all over here :D (dont count me!i am ur wellwisher thats all ;) )

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@vish

what was the purpose for the question ?? I mean I dont think by sex u are a female are you ?? then why suddenly u were in need of information about this topic ??

its co'onsense yaar how can vish be female....
purpose... if u can remember few months or few years back in assam a women organisation had protested, solely meant meant for them... & I never came across any such orga. yet so wanted to know.... nothing wrong in keeping info. of such things.... who knows such things can come handy during crisis. :)
wow.... thx for info I never knew womens have such godly powers.

On internets who knows you are a DOG!

tujhe sirf ek hi dialogue hata hai kya. Kuch naya bol.

Last edited:
S

sruthy

I came across this and thought that it would be relevant to post it at this thread. Check this out for more details on laws related to women harrasment:
*www.sitagita.com/view.asp?id=9568

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom