Wolfenstein: The New Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok

Adventurer
Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced, Coming To PC, X360 and PS3 In Q4 2013

Bethesda Softworks today announced a new title, Wolfenstein: The New Order, an action-adventure shooter slated for release in Q4 2013. The game is being developed by MachineGames, a studio comprised of seasoned developers known for creating compelling, critically-acclaimed story-driven games.

Wolfenstein has been widely credited for helping establish and popularise the first-person shooter genre, and Wolfenstein: The New Order is a reimagining of this franchise – offering players a gripping and dramatic experience. The official announcement trailer can be seen today at GameSpot.

Wolfenstein: The New Order is scheduled for release on X360, PS3, PC, and next generation consoles. Additional details about the game will be revealed in a series of exclusive feature stories with GameSpot beginning on Wednesday, May 8th.

Jens Matthies, creative director at MachineGames said:

“We are excited to bring a new chapter of Wolfenstein to gamers everywhere. As fans of the series, working on this game is an honor, and our team is driven to create an unforgettable action-adventure experience that will make FPS fans proud.”

Screenshots Here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
"There must be some kinda way outta here....said the Joker to the thief"

Oh Man...can't believe they put Hendrix's song in this trailer.

Is this a direct sequel to Wolfenstein by Splash Damage?

heidi2521

Padawan
*www.facebook.com/warren.spector/posts/10201180473216803

I can't say I disagree with Mr. Spector

Did the world really need another Wolfenstein game? Did we need a generically dark, monochromatic, FPS, kill-the-Nazi-giant-robot game?

Uh. No. The world did not. I am so tired of stuff like this...

Oh, and could we all just agree we'll never use the generic gravelly-whisper trailer voice guy ever again?

And one more thing: Please stop using Jimi Hendrix to promote your adolescent male power fantasies.

Thank you. I'm done.

The teaser and CG/Bullshots have left me less than impressed. I won't get excited until they show some gameplay confirming the return of a twitchy fast paced action shooter with a great amount of emphasis on movement skills.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/173553-bethesda-teases-another-mystery-new-game.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom