Wolfenstein The New Order

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh OK. 15-20 hrs is good enough for me.

I know about that site but its always better to get a first hand opinion from a person who have completed that game rather than using that site. Thats why I asked. :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wolfenstein games are enormous in sizes and my download limit is not compatible with them even if I wanted to play them but they have good story and compelling graphics.

D

Deleted member 118788

Doesn't matter how the short the game is. The story is so good which has kept me hooked till now. I am not counting the amazing graphics, good mechanics, etc.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Doesn't matter how the short the game is. The story is so good which has kept me hooked till now. I am not counting the amazing graphics, good mechanics, etc.

but the size?

I remember playing return to castle wolfenstein which was great at its time of release(lookwise , gameplay) and had very decent size......

D

Deleted member 118788

but the size?

I remember playing return to castle wolfenstein which was great at its time of release(lookwise , gameplay) and had very decent size......

Yes, size is gigantic. Although, I don't feel anything since I have been on a 50 MBPS connection for more than a year now.

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Sorry to necro this thread, but anyone having severe performance issues with this game? Like unplayable framerates even at lowest settings and 720p?

I know i don't have the best of pc. But 11-20fps on a gtx960+i5 4440 is a little too low imo

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I haven't had any such problems on my config. I played on high.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

BakBob

I haven't had any such problems on my config. I played on high.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I know for certain its not my rig, its definitely the game as I can 1080/60 on GTA 5 (High). Even if the engine has a few optimisation issues this performance is beyond terrible.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's probably the uncompressed textures that the game contains.

Are you running this on a laptop GPU?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Its a desktop GPU.

It's the settings. You have to tinker around a bit to get it right cause of the megatexture tech. After that its a solid 60fps. Especially VT Cache size, VT compress, Max PPF

Some Helpful Game Tweaks!!!! :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussion

BakBob

It's the settings. You have to tinker around a bit to get it right cause of the megatexture tech. After that its a solid 60fps. Especially VT Cache size, VT compress, Max PPF

Some Helpful Game Tweaks!!!! :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussion

I put everything on low and 720p and its still 10-20fps

Top Bottom