Wireless Router with modem around 2.5k

prateek

Broken In
Hey guys
I need a wireless router with inbuilt modem for my Airtel Broadband at my dad's office. I particularly need it to share my internet connection to 3 Computers through ethernet and a DVR. Also, I need a reliable LAN connection through it so it doesn't get any down while file sharing, which happens frequently throughout the day.
Just because of the DVR connected to it, it has to run 24x7x365. For that reason, it must be compliant with that too and should not need random reboots throughout the day.
Now for number of connections to it, it sometimes reaches 10-12 connections including the existing computers and several laptops and 1 or 2 phones.
I have considered TP-Link W8968 for now which is available at Rs 1800 at Flipkart in the BigAppDay sale. I can extend the budget to 2.5k if its worth the upgrade and is reliable.
Any deal under Flipkart BigAppDay sale or GOSF would be good as I have to order it by tonight only.

Thanks in advance.

OP
P

prateek

Broken In
+1 to W8968

Yes, i just ordered it. Was only worried about the bugs issues listed on flipkart in the review section of the product, rest will see when I receive the product and check for any problems. Though, I'm already using a TP-Link router at my home from past 2 years and have never felt any problem with it. So I don't feel that I'll face such more problems. :)

- - - Updated - - -

D-Link DSL-2750U

check this one also.

Yep, these two only were in my consideration only. But I chose the TP-link one due to past usage and that extra USB port that I can use for printer sharing and can be a future proof solution, if I needed that port again. :)

Thanks

Top Bottom