Wireless mouse buying advice?

alicefred

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends..
I am new to this forum and need your advice to buy the best wireless mouse. So far I have found Logitech M505 at Buy.com through *www.dealrocker.com for $24.99. Does anyone have any experience with this mouse? I have never used any wireless mouse ever before, so I don't know much about them. I like it's design and the tiny Unifying receiver.
Looking forward to hear from your end.

Any views and suggestions are welcome.

giprabu

In the zone
Hello friends..
I have never used any wireless mouse ever before, so I don't know much about them. I like it's design and the tiny Unifying receiver.
Looking forward to hear from your end.

Any views and suggestions are welcome.

there is nothin to know abt them.. as simple as normal mouse.. only thing is you can move around your room with the kboard and mouse as per your wish..
adds conviniency ...

if you're an avid gamer, consider, it'll consume more battery..

you like them.., go for it...

ajai5777

Youngling
Be prepared to buy a Battery Reacharger and a set of NiMh Rechargeable batteries.Wireless Mouse simply eats batteries.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I used to use a wireless Logitech mouse but that damn thing consumes so much batteries and rechargable batteries are damn costly! I switched to the wired version of the same mouse. Have the wireless one still lying around. But if you are still insisting on buying a wireless mouse than the Logitech G7 is the best I guess.

thakurlokesh

Broken In
Do not buy wireless mouse. Because of battery weight, they become very heavy, your hand would get tired of moving heavy mouse. So, they are not comfortable.

Top Bottom