Wireless internet required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheetal16

Right off the assembly line
[FONT=&quot]I’m working for an advertising company and my work constantly requires good hi-speed internet access! I’ve tried out many providers, but I’m not satisfied with the download speeds available. Could anyone suggest a suitable service provider?[/FONT]

amol48

Searching...
You could try BSNL EVDO which come for just Rs.750 (including modem rental) or you can also go for Reliance EVDO. BSNL EVDO is good I heard!

sakumar79

Technomancer
If you go for BSNL EVDO, make sure you are in areas with the high speed access enabled. Check with live demo at work place and home to ensure that you get the full speed. If so, BSNL is the best choice as you get true unlimited access for about 500 or 550 per month... If not, you can check if TataIndicom Photon or Reliance EVDO is available in your area... These options dont give true unlimited connection, are costlier and IMHO have worse customer care than BSNL, but they may be the only choice...

Arun

vaithy

In the zone
Before U decide the BSNL EVDO ensure the following.. whether U want it for DESKTOP or Laptop ?
If it is laptop,
1. go to your nearest Telephone exchange or customer centre or Customer Relation Manager(CRM)
2.enquire them about evdo connection if the connection is available.. ask them give demonstration check the speed.. (CRM provided with facility of one EVDO test modem)
3. determine how much you are from the EVDO tower..(within 5 k.m radius ) in this case U will get constant speed of 600 kbps to 1.5 mbps ( some time u may get around 2.4mbps but it is only burst speed so not reliable)

Even you are not connected with EVDO tower there must be CDMA tower... if the signal is available then you can purchase /rented NIC card which has theoritical 144 kbps ( but constant speed will be around 80 kbps to 110 kbps if the tower is best positioned nearest to u..

Only SDE , JTO or CRM know about it.. the Commercial clerk only know how to make entry.. and other peoople don't know any thing about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom