[Want to Buy] Wired XBox Controller 2nd hand

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The real and new ones are quite expensive now.

If anyone have the controller under good condition and might want to sell, please reply.

I really want to play Rocket League with a good controller now ;-;

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That will be hard to find.

Why not use some Logitech controller instead?

I have been using a controller (brand Xeox) which is closest to XBox controller in looks and functionality and with the price of Rs 1100 (when I bought 6 months ago). But now the left joystick (used to steer car) is broke. Not completely broke, but split in two parts. I used fevistick to glue it together but it's not the same anymore. Also the jump button (B button) is not a lot responsive.

I think only way to improve my play is to have a quality controller. And everyone agrees nothing beats XB controller in terms of built quality.

There was a time when I bought an XB controller for Rs 1600. But it stopped working, and new one costs a bomb. Hence this thread.

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
I have wired Xbox controller which i bought 1.5 years back to play pc games . Now i want to sell as currently i have bought PS4 :)

This is original microsoft product with connector for either connecting the Xbox or PC

- - - Updated - - -

Below is the OLX add.
Xbox controller for PC - Black color - Delhi - Electronics & Appliances - RK Puram Sector

anky

Youngling
hi Vyom, how is rocket league to paly. I have heard that on online matches , players leave as they concede a goal..is it true..> is the game very tough to learn..?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have wired Xbox controller which i bought 1.5 years back to play pc games . Now i want to sell as currently i have bought PS4 :)

This is original microsoft product with connector for either connecting the Xbox or PC

- - - Updated - - -

Below is the OLX add.
Xbox controller for PC - Black color - Delhi - Electronics & Appliances - RK Puram Sector

Thanks for posting this.
The controller is quite old (considering my XB controller died in a year). Also, I am having second thoughts of getting an xbox controller now, since I am planning to quit Rocket league (or atleast lower down the number of hours I spend on it).

I am giving myself one week to decide. If your controller is not sold in next week, I will try to have a communication with you. Hope that's ok with you.

- - - Updated - - -

hi Vyom, how is rocket league to paly. I have heard that on online matches , players leave as they concede a goal..is it true..> is the game very tough to learn..?

It's quite addictive. In online matches players do concede even when one or two goals is scored against you. But that happens in unranked matches. In ranked matches, its a less probability.
The game requires no skill to enjoy, but hard to master. It practically have to skill ceiling. I have spend almost 600 hours now in the game and I am playing since 6 months now. So the math is clear that it's a game that you can spend an eternity with.

Developers are very nice and genuinely read the user suggestions (atleast from reddit). I also wrote a blog about this game. Here it is, in case you like to read it: Rocket League : Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!!! | Vineet Kumar

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Forgot to update here, but my old XBox controller which I assumed dead, apparently started working again on its own.

Not looking for a new controller now.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Use your DIY awesomeness to replace the sticks, triggers and bumpers, all parts available on ebay Vyom..
I wanna do it myself, after exams.. my triggers are squeaky

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So again my XBox controller which started working on its own.. have started to give me problems. It gets disconnected on its own while playing. Windows makes the sound of "plugging and unplugging a USB device" while it does. When I replug the controller it starts to work again, but only for few minutes.

Is there a reliable place from where I can buy an XBox controller (wired, since it's cheaper)?

The Microsoft store page (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Microsoft Accessories) links to the product page on Flipkart. And that flipkart page have listed a controller as Rs 2500. (This)

Is that possible? Can that be a genuine XBox controller. It's hard to believe, cause price seems on a lower side.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Comments suggests there may be fake versions too but then link is from MS own store.Better contact MS India to know if there is a way to authenticate the genuineness of the product using serial no. etc.If yes then after buying if it fails MS authentication there should be no issues getting refund from Flipkart(I am assuming Flipkart return policy covers such fake products).

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Comments suggests there may be fake versions too but then link is from MS own store.Better contact MS India to know if there is a way to authenticate the genuineness of the product using serial no. etc.If yes then after buying if it fails MS authentication there should be no issues getting refund from Flipkart(I am assuming Flipkart return policy covers such fake products).

Its not easy to contact Microsoft regarding such query, unless you have already purchased a product. I tried to find an email address where I can send my query. Neither I expect a good reply from them except some corporate BS. So I thought maybe I can just buy it from FK, and return it if the product turns out fake. But, alas the product page on FK shows it as OOS. The price also is written as Rs 1995. Maybe FK cleared some old stock at low price. :(

Top Bottom