Wine without Alcohol

There are quite a few companies (eg: Fre) in the US who sell wines that have their alcohol content removed but the components that benefit health are retained.

Is there any place I can buy such wines in India ? (Bangalore in particular)

saswat23

Human Spambot
LOL i knew that just now :-D

BTW found this company sell your desired drink: Non alcoholic wines supplier,non alcoholic beer supplier,India,non alcoholic wines distributor,suppliers,distributors

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
lol...when I first saw the title, I thought you were speaking about Wine (linux) without Alcohol (120%) :p
Posted via Mobile Device

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Wine without Alcohol is like Fried chicken without chicken. Sabudana wada without sabudana.
Music without melody.
Why would anyone want wine without alcohol. Alcohol from wine is what benefits the heart by diluting it a bit.

And especially having tasted quite a few non alcoholic drinks in wine category trust me on this.There is nothing wine about it then..neither in taste nor smell.

You are better off having a Grape juice from REAL or TROPICANA

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^l'Alcoholique Classique
@MHG : if you want wine without alcohol get a carton of Tropicana 100% Grape Juice ;-)
if there is no alcohol in wine you call it grape juice
if you want to convert grape juice into alc. drink it two months after expiry date ;-)

lol guys yeah I know wine without alcohol tastes NOTHIG like the normal wine. Its bitter and can make you puke if you have too much of it. But during fermentation process of Wine, quite a lot of chemicals are produced in it that benefit the body (apart from alcohol).

Anyway, try convincing parents to allow you to keep Alcoholic Wine in the fridge at home :p

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Anyway, try convincing parents to allow you to keep Alcoholic Wine in the fridge at home :p

Don't then! Never. But on the other hand you can just enough bend the truth.

Buy 2 Bottles of Non Alcoholic drink (You can get this at any reputed superstore) and drain them right away in sink. Please don't even drink a drop .I forbid.Its sin!

Now just buy regular wine..Indian to start with as they have a bland odor and taste against say foreign wine and it may so throw your parents off truth.

Just carefully now WITHOUT wasting a DROP pour out the contents in yuck..non alcoholic bottle.

There you are ! A perfect crime.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
There are quite a few companies (eg: Fre) in the US who sell wines that have their alcohol content removed but the components that benefit health are retained.

Is there any place I can buy such wines in India ? (Bangalore in particular)

hmm.. Try "Sosyo"
i think you will love this soft drink..

the fact that Sosyo tastes like alcohol.

Sosyo is a mixture of grape and apple cider with some ingredients imported from Germany and Italy. It also has a blood building agent. There are die-hard Sosyo fans

50 million bottles of Sosyo are consumed every year, mainly in Surat and parts of Gujarat and Maharashtra where bottling plants are located. It is exported as far as UAE, South Africa, New Zealand, UK and USA.

Sosyo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Last time I saw it in Big Bazaar I believe. I don't know if they were non alcoholic wine or what but the bottles looked a lot like a wine bottle. And I'm pretty sure they don't sell Alcoholic products in Big Bazaar.

pratik385

In the zone
non alcoholic beer - non alcoholic wine, wtF is going on :D
I want a alcoholic pani puri now :p

Seriously dont try to find it, get a alcoholic one if you want :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That is pretty common in Bakeries around south bangalore. Around 20rs a bottle.

Nope...I had one from a can. And, it looked like an international brand.

By referring this list, I think the one I had was Clausthaler.
Posted via Mobile Device

non alcoholic beer - non alcoholic wine, wtF is going on :D
I want a alcoholic pani puri now :p

Seriously dont try to find it, get a alcoholic one if you want :)

Kingfisher Panipuri.....that'd be interesting. :-?
Posted via Mobile Device

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
dude. get a bottle of wine and put it on a stove. burn the alcohol and drink and cool . Simple as that.

obviosuly wont last very long. But hey its cheaper.

for a alcoholic nimbu pani just mix some vodka. and voila or even better tequila :D

Top Bottom